Controversial The defenitive thread about swordsmanship skills and titles.

Shanks ALSO uses swormanship skills, which would be slashing/cutting skills.

His gusts CoC attacks don't fit that sword skill criteria, this shit is so obvious. It doesn't scare me the same illiterate fanboys are conflicted with this shit.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I am staying in the topic, since something that Roger was Hyped(Haki) is were Shanks is hyped for.
We don't know if Roger had a sword style. We know shanks does. Next
Post automatically merged:

Shanks ALSO uses swormanship skills, which would be slashing/cutting skills.

His gusts CoC attacks don't fit that sword skill criteria, this shit is so obvious. It doesn't scare me the same illiterate fanboys are conflicted with this shit.
Oh does he also use swordsmanship now lmfaoooooo

Leave aside all this "Dai Kengo, Skill, aCoC is not infused in swordsmanship,hakiman, etc" shit all you have to do is to ask a japanese guy about the meaning of the translation of the last chapter.

He will answear you that Oda clearly stated that Mihawk is superior to Shanks, he does not indirectly imply that Shanks might have some other secret power making him more powerful.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
''My definition'' lmao

From the same geniuses wanting to argue that meteors, fire dragons, meteors, Misery, shock wille ARE SHIT SKILLS THAT FIT THE SWORDMANSHIP SKILLS.

This is so illogical
Not a single soul said that fire dragons, meteors, misery and Shock Wille are swordsmanship.

Air slashes are swordsmanship. Shock wave attacks are swordsmanship. I've shown you evidence from the manga itself.

You are just a illiterate, bad-faith debater who's too agenda fueled to accept your mistake.

Leave aside all this "Dai Kengo, Skill, aCoC is not infused in swordsmanship,hakiman, etc" shit all you have to do is to ask a japanese guy about the meaning of the translation of the last chapter.

He will answear you that Oda clearly stated that Mihawk is superior to Shanks, he does not indirectly imply that Shanks might have some other secret power making him more powerful.
That's what I've been thinking about. Is the Japanese fandom nitpicking these terms? I doubt it.