Anime & Manga Sanji vs King and Jack

Who wins ?

• Sanji

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • King and Jack

Votes: 53 79.1%

• Total voters
King soloes sanji. Queen isn't comparable to King his feats are far worse and his portrayal is far worse.
2nd commander is never comparable to 1st. Pure cope.

King>>Queen
Katakuri>>>Smoothie
Beckman>>>any other guy besides Shanks.
Shiryuu>>>the other guys
Rayleigh>>>the other guys

Zoro 2nd strongest>>>Sanji 4th strongest

Literally everything you said is wrong.

Sanji barely won against Queen and fainted. But he gonna take hybrid jack who is known to be a tank.
And furthermore King who is above him ?

Sanji is not an admiral/yonkou lvl to take 2 or 3 goods opponents at once.
Never happened ... Ah yes it happened actually, sanji got defeated by queen and king without giving any résistance.

Even kidd will have a hard time against jacky lol
Kid would destroy all 3 calamities at once.

PrePU Sanji lost against Queen and King but the difference is huge between prePU and current Sanji
Post automatically merged:

Sanji cant even beat King and you think he takes King and Jack, heck Sanji cant even beat Queen and Jack
Why shouldnt Sanji beat King ?
Ling is weak as shit lol. He got negged by GB and he had Queens help

Why shouldnt Sanji beat King ?
Sanji is physically weaker and has weaker AP than Zoro yet KIng was able to overpower Zoro and no sell his attacks, so explain to me what current Sanji can do against someone like that

Ling is weak as shit lol. He got negged by GB and he had Queens help
So since King lost to a top tier then for you its only natural for him to lose to top tier Sanji..........................

This how I see it going down, if sanji use IJ from the get go he can't send Jack else where with beef burst & then it will only be him & king and I see sanji beating king mutual it would be a bit harder than zoro did but overall sanji would catch on to his firer mode quicker than zoro & ND king would have to use speed mode most of the fight which would be a bad move on his part lol sanji wins if he gets rid of jack at the start, otherwise he loses
How would it be harder for sanji?

He's way faster than king and zoro he's also smarter than zoro. He can fly which was a huge challenge for zoro to overcome.

King would be beaten easier by sanji. He'd figure everything out faster and then beef burst blitz faster than king can percieve. All he needs to do is wait for him to turn off his defense

How would it be harder for sanji?

He's way faster than king and zoro he's also smarter than zoro. He can fly which was a huge challenge for zoro to overcome.

King would be beaten easier by sanji. He'd figure everything out faster and then beef burst blitz faster than king can percieve. All he needs to do is wait for him to turn off his defense
Lmaoo at overrating a jobber who isn't even part of monster trio anymore

King blitzes and one shots
He shits on sanji in Haki physical strength speed durability and everything else

EoS Sanji may or may not beat King
Current King low diffs Sanji

Sanji one shots Jack. Then King proceeds to sneak attack Sanji and win.
No he doesn't have the AP

We have reach to a point that IJ is considered a Hakai-like attack and Sanji can solo everyone and their mother? Lmao.

For starters we have to see Sanji put a small bruise to an Emperor at the very least and then we talk about soloing 2 YC because as of now nothing indicates that he can.

Sanji is physically weaker and has weaker AP than Zoro yet KIng was able to overpower Zoro and no sell his attacks, so explain to me what current Sanji can do against someone like that

So since King lost to a top tier then for you its only natural for him to lose to top tier Sanji..........................
Why should Sanji be physically weaker ? Where does this come from ?
Sanji got a PU that boosts his physical stats by a good amount.
Even if Sanji is weaker physically, Zoro also beat King and Zoro was physically weaker so I dont get your argument.

King didnt just lost. He got crushed like a nonamed insect. And he had the help of Queen and some fodder troops. King is just a weak good for nothing. Even preTS Zoro and Sanji had better showings against an Admiral lmaooooo
By throwing more metals at them ? lmao!
Well "throwing metals" worked against Big Mom so why shouldnt it work against the Lalamities ?

Lmaoo at overrating a jobber who isn't even part of monster trio anymore

King blitzes and one shots
He shits on sanji in Haki physical strength speed durability and everything else

EoS Sanji may or may not beat King
Current King low diffs Sanji

No he doesn't have the AP
Supposedly shits on sanji in haki but didn't sanji match kings coa? While sanji was distracted holding momo. I seem to recall a sneak attack by king.

I also remember black lightning coa streaks going everywhere. This was Pre power up for sanji.

We have reach to a point that IJ is considered a Hakai-like attack and Sanji can solo everyone and their mother? Lmao.

For starters we have to see Sanji put a small bruise to an Emperor at the very least and then we talk about soloing 2 YC because as of now nothing indicates that he can.
Show me a feat against an admiral by zoro that's better than disarming aokiji pre fucking time skip. 🤡

Supposedly shits on sanji in haki but didn't sanji match kings coa? While sanji was distracted holding momo. I seem to recall a sneak attack by king.

I also remember black lightning coa streaks going everywhere. This was Pre power up for sanji.

Show me a feat against an admiral by zoro that's better than disarming aokiji pre fucking time skip. 🤡
Lmao King managed to clash blades with zoro whose CoA made emperors shit their pants.

That alone puts his CoA Above EoS Sanjis CoA.

King alone murks Sanji.

Also:
  1. Queen is not comparable to King.
  2. Sanji did not stomp Queen.
Queen is more than comparable to King. If King had CoC or awakening than yes King would be a 1 step above Queen. But King has neither. Both are ancient zoans with 1 gimmick each.

Sanji kicked Queens ass right out of onigashima. IF Sanji >> Queen

Lmao King managed to clash blades with zoro whose CoA made emperors shit their pants.

That alone puts his CoA Above EoS Sanjis CoA.
Not really. Sanjis coa=zoros. I haven't seen anything separating the two besides zoros sword application.

Nothings indicated zoros is stronger besides your headcanon.

You can cry but it's the truth. Show me proof sanjis coa is weaker. I showed you proof that sanji matched zoros opponent in coa.

If they both matched the same opponent in haki... shi shoe. This is obvious. If they match the same opponent in haki but sanji was nerfed.... that's direct proof they are close to the same level of coa.

That's direct evidence.

Queen is more than comparable to King. If King had CoC or awakening than yes King would be a 1 step above Queen. But King has neither. Both are ancient zoans with 1 gimmick each.

Sanji kicked Queens ass right out of onigashima. IF Sanji >> Queen
Queen has two gimmicks. One killed luffy which is plagues.

The other is invisibility