Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Yeah, the weakest Devils were said to be equal to 70-80% Dark Triad, but later on, Nacht corrected himself saying that he grossly underestimated them. Lilith and Naamah stood on a completely different level than them, even when playing around. Considering later on they fused and their fusion was said to be more than 1+1 (meaning they got more than 2x stronger), you can do the math. Their fusion was suggested to be capable of wiping everyone in that kingdom with their Freezing Sun technique.

100% Dark Triad shouldn't even begin to measure up to the Level 1 Supreme Devil, which makes you wonder how insanely strong will those Paladins be if they have the power of even stronger Devils.
I actually forgot about that to be honest. Do you have the panels for that? Not that I don't believe you, I just wanna see what exactly he said.

I actually forgot about that to be honest. Do you have the panels for that? Not that I don't believe you, I just wanna see what exactly he said.
Yeah, I have.

Granted, now that I've searched more, there's one statement that speaks well for them, coming yet again from Nacht.

But considering everything, I'd say 100% Dark Triad caps around the level of Lilith and Namaah prior to fusing, at best. Their magic power in their fused state was so great that Nacht could have gone crazy, something that wasn't even remotely close to being the case against 100% Dante. Megicula was portrayed to stand on a whole another level from 100% Vanica, in spite of not even being Fully Manifested.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Granted, now that I've searched more, there's one statement that speaks well for them, coming yet again from Nacht.
This is the official one and says nearly equal so still devils>=DT.

But considering everything, I'd say 100% Dark Triad caps around the level of Lilith and Namaah prior to fusing, at best. Their magic power in their fused state was so great that Nacht could have gone crazy, something that wasn't even remotely close to being the case against 100% Dante. Megicula was portrayed to stand on a whole another level from 100% Vanica, in spite of not even being Fully Manifested.
A bit below that imo, or at best equal to it like you said.

Translated panel leaks of the next chapter are out. You can check them here (credits to Nite Baron and Diab_26).

Also a bit of a summary of the chapter in the spoiler bracket below (credits to AugustusKiraClover from the Black Clover Reddit).

17 pages no break

• Chapter starts with Yuno meeting up with the captains
  • Everyone is really sad
  • Yami has a pissed off/angry expression. Also, he has smoked like a dozen cigarettes.
  • Nacht pull up (with new drip). He explains his magic allows him to move between shadows of anything, but he can't sense Asta's shadows. Implying he's either too far to reach or dead (interestingly enough, Nacht was shown to be able to move from spade nation to clover via the same magic, so Asta has to be at least further from spade)
  • Yuno explains that, during their fight with Lucifero there was another supreme devil [Adra] who was observing everything. It seems he also had a horde of high-ranking devils working under him (that's why only low and mid ranks were shown during spade raid finale)
  • Lucifero was apparently just a diversion and Adra was a runaway. It seems the high-ranking devils were sent by Lucius too. The horde of high ranked devils can somehow link the underworld to the mortal world (explains how Lucius can move from underworld to mortal world)
  • We get a little flashback from Yuno's POV and how he thought Asta was the one always ahead of him.
  • Scene shifts to Hueco mundo, Aizen is sitting on his throne, beside him are 4 arrancars the 5th arrancar Ulquirra has come to give reports.
  • Lol Jokes aside, Lucius is sitting on a throne somewhere, 4 ppl can be seen standing next to him, Damnatio is a paladin now and Adra has come to talk with Lucius he is surprised that Yuno got THAT strong in 1 year (+ 3 months). He can now take on high-ranking devils.
  • Lucius says they're in the endgame now. Only 1 out of 10s of 1000s timelines he foresaw will end in the good guys' favor.
  • Lucius says the key to their victory is gonna be the one who carries 2 grimoires, a special existence, heir of the spade throne, the one who hosts the spirit of elven leader and the gifted chosen by sylph, Yuno.
  • Lucius says for the sake of this world, he'll crush Yuno grinberryall
  • Yuno says he'll defeat Lucius and become the wizard king
  • Scene shits to a heavily injured Asta on a beach.
  • A new person appears? Dwarves? Yami's homeland?
Apparently, Lucius sees 10s of 1000s of timelines. And assumes the most probable one as the absolute future. So, when he said that Patry can't defeat him he meant his chances are almost negligible, again when he told Adra that Luci would take the L the chances of that were just high, it wasn't an absolute outcome that's why Adra was there to observe if something goes off the rails (that's why Adra said "everything happened basically as Lucius said, would". (Emphasis on "basically") Same is happening now, Tabata is tackling this matter earlier so that he won't end up writing himself into a corner, where he'd be forced to introduce a random asspull to defeat lucius.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Translated panel leaks of the next chapter are out. You can check them here (credits to Nite Baron and Diab_26).

Also a bit of a summary of the chapter in the spoiler bracket below (credits to AugustusKiraClover from the Black Clover Reddit).

17 pages no break

• Chapter starts with Yuno meeting up with the captains
  • Everyone is really sad
  • Yami has a pissed off/angry expression. Also, he has smoked like a dozen cigarettes.
  • Nacht pull up (with new drip). He explains his magic allows him to move between shadows of anything, but he can't sense Asta's shadows. Implying he's either too far to reach or dead (interestingly enough, Nacht was shown to be able to move from spade nation to clover via the same magic, so Asta has to be at least further from spade)
  • Yuno explains that, during their fight with Lucifero there was another supreme devil [Adra] who was observing everything. It seems he also had a horde of high-ranking devils working under him (that's why only low and mid ranks were shown during spade raid finale)
  • Lucifero was apparently just a diversion and Adra was a runaway. It seems the high-ranking devils were sent by Lucius too. The horde of high ranked devils can somehow link the underworld to the mortal world (explains how Lucius can move from underworld to mortal world)
  • We get a little flashback from Yuno's POV and how he thought Asta was the one always ahead of him.
  • Scene shifts to Hueco mundo, Aizen is sitting on his throne, beside him are 4 arrancars the 5th arrancar Ulquirra has come to give reports.
  • Lol Jokes aside, Lucius is sitting on a throne somewhere, 4 ppl can be seen standing next to him, Damnatio is a paladin now and Adra has come to talk with Lucius he is surprised that Yuno got THAT strong in 1 year (+ 3 months). He can now take on high-ranking devils.
  • Lucius says they're in the endgame now. Only 1 out of 10s of 1000s timelines he foresaw will end in the good guys' favor.
  • Lucius says the key to their victory is gonna be the one who carries 2 grimoires, a special existence, heir of the spade throne, the one who hosts the spirit of elven leader and the gifted chosen by sylph, Yuno.
  • Lucius says for the sake of this world, he'll crush Yuno grinberryall
  • Yuno says he'll defeat Lucius and become the wizard king
  • Scene shits to a heavily injured Asta on a beach.
  • A new person appears? Dwarves? Yami's homeland?
Apparently, Lucius sees 10s of 1000s of timelines. And assumes the most probable one as the absolute future. So, when he said that Patry can't defeat him he meant his chances are almost negligible, again when he told Adra that Luci would take the L the chances of that were just high, it wasn't an absolute outcome that's why Adra was there to observe if something goes off the rails (that's why Adra said "everything happened basically as Lucius said, would". (Emphasis on "basically") Same is happening now, Tabata is tackling this matter earlier so that he won't end up writing himself into a corner, where he'd be forced to introduce a random asspull to defeat lucius.
The Aizen part got me lmao.

What's in your spoiler lol? I can't see it.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Precisely those two and a following page where he states "I can see each and every grain clearly"
Added it now lol.

BTW I predict a clean sweep for BC in the manga of the week thread. JJK is mid this week and last few weeks tbh, MHA is worse than mid lmao, CSM was alright, there's no OP. RoR prolly won't be out. Kaiju will but I don't see it getting too many votes. Remember to support BC tho.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Added it now lol.

BTW I predict a clean sweep for BC in the manga of the week thread. JJK is mid this week and last few weeks tbh, MHA is worse than mid lmao, CSM was alright, there's no OP. RoR prolly won't be out. Kaiju will but I don't see it getting too many votes. Remember to support BC tho.
How did you get these scans so fast imao.

And yeah definitely. JJK been since the last arc ended tbh.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
@Lucius Zogratis @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Calypso @Marimo_420 and etc...

Yami's "childhood friend", Asta says that he has similar ki to Yami. If they are not brothers I have no fucking idea:
Fook. I was wrong on the name smh.

@Lucius Zogratis Chapter 337 is out
https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/4276/black-clover-chapter-337?2022-09-09T12:1

That Mysterious Figure is look like Yami but not buff Lol, and he wears an eyepatch
I'll make a thread on Sunday when the official release drops Zonji.