Status
Not open for further replies.
One piece chapter 1059
Title:-"Disaster"
-In the cover page ceaser carries Vinsmokes and starts flying.
-World government has called a buster call on the kambaka kingdom(kizaru and Ryokugyu are going)
-straw hats gets the news about sabo, vivi and cobra from news paper
-There is also a very interesting news of Blackbeard taking control of Goa kingdom.
-Blackbeard has given a new bounty. (he also gravely injured Fujitora but this news isn't in the paper)
-sabo and vivi are currently in Goa kingdom
-chapter ends with them being captured in Goa kingdom
Legit ?

I see, let me try then:

- Title: The World is changing!
- Luffy reads the news about Sabo, but can't believe it - he says Sabo would never do something like that!
- Luffy wants to see Sabo and ask him if it is true or not, but Robin says they should leave it to Dragon, since he surely would not let that slide.
- We switch to the Revo's and get their Bounties revealed:
- Dragon 4.998.990.000
- Ivankov 1.778.000.000
- Belo Betty 1.310.000.000
- Karasu 1.290.000.000
- Lindbergh 1.178.000.000
- Morley 1.111.000.000
- Dragon finished talking to Kuma, but we don't get anything to hear. Dragon says they should get ready to move out!

- We swtich to the Marines who are discussing the Marine Bounties, we see some of them:
- Akainu 5.089.306.000
- Kizaru 4.760.000.000
- Fujitora 4.737.000.000
- Green Bull 4.712.000.000
- Akainu says that was a huge mistake by them (Cross Guild) and they will regret doing that as he will handle it himself!
- We see Akainu getting on a Ship and ready to sail out.

- We switch back to the Sunny and the SH's are approaching a new Island - we can't see it properly because of the fog, but we can see a Huge Shadow of a Tree! It surely is Elbaf!

No break next week!
Dragon's bounty should be over 5 bil
The rest is good

Chapter 1059 : "The untelled truth"
- Back to Mugiwara, they are reading the newspaper and see the news about sabo, Luffy wants to know the truth, he says he will help his brother no matter what
-Robin is shocked, she tells the other that it is impossible and that it is not the Sabo she knows
-Back to the revolutionary, Sabo start speaking .He says that he was able to escape thanks to a celestial dragon, and that this same celestial dragon helped him to take refuge, Sabo is currently still in Marie Joie, he says that he must check something!
-Dragon approaches, he says in a dark tone "Sabo, did you kill that man?" Sabo starts to speak "it's a long story, I..." then Sabo couldn't finish his message, he says "the navy is coming, I have to go." and the dendenmushi cuts off
-Then, we see a scene of tensei and another vice admiral carrying as epithete a color and the name of an animal which enters the room where is Akainu, Tensei and Akainu looks at him, the vice admiral says "We know where is the emperor of flames! He is still currently inside Marie Joie! The navy is currently fighting against him!"
-We see Akainu turning to the sea, he says "prepare me a boat, I'm going to go in the direction of marie joie, I'm going to take care of this little jerk Sabo, and then I'll take care of his brother, I'll destroy this family", Tensei gets up and says "Be careful, Dragon will surely show up if you capture the second of the revolutionary army", Dragon's bounty is put on Akainu's desk, 6. 660.000.000 berry bounty! Tensei continued, "This man is wanted not only for his power, but also because of what he knows! Akainu said "I'm not afraid of this scoundrel, I'll kill him too!" while looking Tensei in the eyes, Tensei was terrified, but Tensei replied "Be careful, you also have a bounty on your head now, and it's just as big..." "Akainu, triple special stars", then Tensei continued "The more stars you have, the more dangerous you are! One special star is equivalent to 5 normal stars! You have as many stars as the hero of the navy garp and the former Admiral Aokiji ! (strangely, Baggy put a bounty on Aokiji), this star will allow you to integrate the crew of Baggy and to go up in level ! "Akainu turns around and lava flows from his hands burning the bounty of Sabo and Luffy that he had in his hands, he says "Anyway, if you continue I'll kill you at the same time as the two kids, we are never better served than by ourselves! End of the chapter, we see Akainu leaving towards his boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.