Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Chapter 1059 OFFICIAL full summary, thanks to PG on WorstGen

Chapter 1059: The Last

- Chapter begins where last chapter left off, Dragon is on the Den Den Mushi with Sabo, pouring buckets of sweat with his iconic scowl across his face.

- Dragon: "Ey yo man you talkin for realsies here??? You better be jokin dickhead cause this ain't funny"

- Sabo: "You heard me right you washed up geezer. I killed Alabasta's king for fun and kidnapped his daughter for that sweet, sweet, ransom money. I'm sure THAT CERTAIN MYSTERIOUS CHARACTER will be very pleased"

- The revolutionaries look very uncertain and upset, dumping gallons of sweat down their backs. Dragon gives a slightly sterner scowl.

- Some bullshit info about Blackbeard and Dr. Vegapunk here, nothing interesting really.

- Cut back to the Thousand Sunny

- The Straw Hats are under attack from a fodder pirate group: The Steel Toe Boot Pirates

- Luffy is still in the cage as cannon balls in the shape of boots fly by. One of them knocks Luffy in the water.

- The crew try to save him but are held up by the barrage of boots.

- Suddenly the barrel on the Sunny's deck explodes in electricity and something falls in the water.

- In a glorious double spread, Carrot flys out of the water with Luffy in tow. Somehow in Sulong despite it being the middle of the day.

- Everyone: "Eeeeeeeeh?!"

- Luffy gasping on the ground: "Thank you Carrot, you saved me..."

- Carrot: "Glad to be of service... Captain"

- We cut to one last wanted poster that falls to the ground, the Straw Hats are in shock, with Sanji even more furious.

- Narrator: Look out, 10th Commander Carrot D. Carrot. Bounty: 1.33 Billion Beli

END OF CHAPTER
NO BREAK NEXT WEEK

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2

- Chapter begins where last chapter left off, Dragon is on the Den Den Mushi with Sabo, pouring buckets of sweat with his iconic scowl across his face.

- Dragon: "Ey yo man you talkin for realsies here??? You better be jokin dickhead cause this ain't funny"

- Sabo: "You heard me right you washed up geezer. I killed Alabasta's king for fun and kidnapped his daughter for that sweet, sweet, ransom money. I'm sure THAT CERTAIN MYSTERIOUS CHARACTER will be very pleased"

- The revolutionaries look very uncertain and upset, dumping gallons of sweat down their backs. Dragon gives a slightly sterner scowl.

- Some bullshit info about Blackbeard and Dr. Vegapunk here, nothing interesting really.

- The Straw Hats are under attack from a fodder pirate group: The Steel Toe Boot Pirates

- Luffy is still in the cage as cannon balls in the shape of boots fly by. One of them knocks Luffy in the water.

- Suddenly the barrel on the Sunny's deck explodes in electricity and something falls in the water.

- In a glorious double spread, Carrot flys out of the water with Luffy in tow. Somehow in Sulong despite it being the middle of the day.

- We cut to one last wanted poster that falls to the ground, the Straw Hats are in shock, with Sanji even more furious.

- Narrator: Look out, 10th Commander Carrot D. Carrot. Bounty: 1.33 Billion Beli

END OF CHAPTER
NO BREAK NEXT WEEK
I LOVE CARROT D. CARROT
:finally:
LUFFYS REAL RIGHT HAND

END OF CHAPTER
NO BREAK NEXT WEEK

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2

END OF CHAPTER
NO BREAK NEXT WEEK
Chapter 1,060

There was a printing mishap, Chopper had 1.33 bil
Carrot is cooked on an open fire by sanji due to the printing mishap

Status
Not open for further replies.