Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
so whats the excuse for when rings of power bombs?

homophobia? racism?
They will push some movement bullshit that no one asked about, not even people who are in minorities.

But the biggest problem seems to be the plot. It might flop worse than what people hated Jackson for.

They will push some movement bullshit that no one asked about, not even people who are in minorities.
its because these people in hollywood are in echo chambers and they think twitter activist are normies

But the biggest problem seems to be the plot. It might flop worse than what people hated Jackson for.
Yeah idc about "diversity", issue is it's these hacks are more focused on that than writing a good story that's true to the lore. Ultimately when it doesn't do good they go and blame the audience for not being blind consumers

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
its because these people in hollywood are in echo chambers and they think twitter activist are normies

Yeah idc about "diversity", issue is it's these hacks are more focused on that than writing a good story that's true to the lore. Ultimately when it doesn't do good they go and blame the audience for not being blind consumers
I waited long, long years for this show.

I'm finished after trailers/teasers.

People say to not judge a book by its cover.

I don't think so. Trailer/teasers can actually tell you a lot.

Unless it's Marvel where Trailer > Movie ever since phase 4 started.