Who is Superior and in Which Stats?

• Mihawk (swordsmanship and haki)

• Mihawk (swordsmanship alone)

• Mihawk (haki alone)

• Shanks (swordsmanship and haki)

• Shanks (swordsmanship alone)

• Shanks (haki alone)

Results are only viewable after voting.
l gave my point and you have no counter so you continue circling around..
You gave your point on something completely irrelevent. Why wouldn't I go back to what I actually said? What would be the point in engaging in a discussion you made up entirely on your own(has nothing to do with what I said and has nothing to do with this thread)

You gave your point on something completely irrelevent. Why wouldn't I go back to what I actually said? What would be the point in engaging in a discussion you made up entirely on your own(has nothing to do with what I said and has nothing to do with this thread)
This thread claim that Swordsmanship is all about Haki.. Your claim was that Haki and Swordsmanship can't be separated.. l said no and provided Luffy katakuri evidence that Haki can be separated from Swordsmanship specifically CoC.. That's why the poll needs to cover everyones range of opinion.. For people who Believe that Shanks is above Mihawk based on CoC alone and that Mihawk has not mastered CoC..

Here are the Various Possibilities made simple to understand..

Mihawk Swordsmanship > Shanks Swordsmanship -- known fact

Mihawk Haki > Shanks Haki -???
Shanks Haki > Mihawk Haki -???

Mihawk Swordsmanship + Haki > Shanks Swordsmanship + Haki - ???
Shanks Swordsmanship + Haki > Mihawk Swordsmanship + Haki - ???

Actually, there are 4 choices that are not needed on the poll "Mihawk Swordsmanship Alone ", " Mihawk Haki Alone ", "Shanks Swordsmanship and Haki " and " Shanks Swordsmanship Alone " ..

But still Swordsmanship and Haki Can be separated..

Last edited:
This thread claim that Swordsmanship is all about Haki.. Your claim was that Haki and Swordsmanship can't be separated.. l said no and provided Luffy katakuri evidence that Haki can be separated from Swordsmanship specifically CoC.. That's why the poll needs to cover everyones range of opinion.. For people who Believe that Shanks is above Mihawk based on CoC alone and that Mihawk has not mastered CoC..

Here are the Various Possibilities made simple to understand..

Mihawk Swordsmanship > Shanks Swordsmanship -- known fact

Mihawk Haki > Shanks Haki -???
Shanks Haki > Mihawk Haki -???

Mihawk Swordsmanship + Haki > Shanks Swordsmanship + Haki - ???
Shanks Swordsmanship + Haki > Mihawk Swordsmanship + Haki - ???

There are 4 choices that are not needed on the poll "Mihawk Swordsmanship Alone ", " Mihawk Haki Alone ", "Shanks Swordsmanship and Haki " and " Shanks Swordsmanship Alone " ..

But still Swordsmanship and Haki Can be separated..
I am(as well as this thread) talking about swordsmanship, your examples are non swordsman using haki. That has nothing to do with any of it

I am(as well as this thread) talking about swordsmanship, your examples are non swordsman using haki. That has nothing to do with any of it
Not really because 2 Swordsmen could replicate the same CoC clash from distance without them colliding Swords.. And having no Swordsmanship involved..

So again what does the colliding part have to do with it? Also why are they swinging their swords in the coc clash if that isn't coming from the swords?
The air slash coming from the sword will either collide or be dodged..

They are not, it was an hypothetial scenario to describe that base CoC clash isn't related to Swordsmanship..

The air slash coming from the sword will either collide or be dodged..

They are not, it was an hypothetial scenario to describe that base CoC clash isn't related to Swordsmanship..
Is the coc clash not a collide then...

Are you just talking about knocking out fodder CoC?

Since you are still not getting it and are trying to argue againts haki not being swordsmanship instead of the other way around I'll simplify it for you:
Shishi Sonson - seperate the haki out of the swordsmanship

Last edited:

Since you are still not getting it and are trying to argue againts haki not being about swordsmanship instead of the other way around I'll simplify it for you:
The CoC clash is a collide not released from the Sword..

Luffy and katakuri's clash didn't just make fodders faint it affected the physical environment..

The CoC clash is a collide not released from the Sword..

Luffy and katakuri's clash didn't just make fodders faint it affected the physical environment..
Ok so you are still talking about swordsmanship not being haki which I never claimed, read the rest of this and reply to it:

Since you are still not getting it and are trying to argue againts haki not being swordsmanship instead of the other way around I'll simplify it for you: