One piece chapter 1059 spoilers
Title:-"Disaster"
-In the cover page ceaser carries Vinsmokes and starts flying.
-World government has called a buster call on the kambaka kingdom(kizaru and Ryokugyu are going)
-straw hats gets the news about sabo, vivi and cobra from news paper
-There is also a very interesting news of Blackbeard taking control of Goa kingdom.
-Blackbeard has given a new bounty. (he also gravely injured Fujitora but this news isn't in the paper)
-sabo and vivi are currently in Goa kingdom
-chapter ends with them being captured in Goa kingdom

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
But I like your profile pic
Thanks! I wanted to find something funny, but, I saw this pic and thought it fit my current mood pretty well, along with my feelings towards the end of Wano.

I think it's fun that Buggy has interacted with the Straw Hat a lot, considering it was Roger's, then Shank's. Then, in Orange Town, Buggy damaged it, and, finally, in Marineford, he gives the hat back to Luffy. The only character who touches Luffy's hat more than Buggy is Nami.

-World government has called a buster call on the kambaka kingdom(kizaru and Ryokugyu are going)
-There is also a very interesting news of Blackbeard taking control of Goa kingdom.
-Blackbeard has given a new bounty. (he also gravely injured Fujitora but this news isn't in the paper)
pleaseberealpleaseberealpleasebereal

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Who would you propose to be the new admiral then, if these fake spoilers were real

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The kid pirates arrive in hachinosu.
Suddenly something falls from the sky.
Kidd says:"Not this shit again"
It was a gigantic person holding the body of a bald man dressed in yellow with a white cape.
The person says:"We meet again masked man"
Killer: "It cant be!!!"
Narrator: in land sea air or space if its 1 on 1 this man will always win.
Urouge 999.billion berries!!!
Break next week.