Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know mero mero beam is just a single ability of Boa right? And I would even say it's a relatively low crowd control one at that. Like, she can petrify with her physical attacks. And she almost definitely has adv Coa and adv Coo. Adv coc is also a possibility, but a minor one.

And the Marines know this damn well. Sengoku even said "That women is strong".

So, the Marines, knowing all this, and knowing she has a whole country of haki proficient warriors backing her up, sends coby as the main force against her? What's the logic in that?

I think they could have send Gion (momousagi) the vice admiral that was considered for admiral position. If not her, then there are a whole lot of other vice admirals that are better than coby right now.
Yeah, if Koby was the main force, either he's much stronger than we thought, or Sword is doing some weird shit behind the scenes. I have Boa at least two tiers above him right now.

I really don't want them to have a serious fight. If Boa wins, Koby looks like a joke, and if Koby wins, Boa looks like a joke. We'll see.

Oda destroyed the reputation of vice admirals before and now was it with the Gorosei, or does anyone expect anything decent from these old bitches after Wano? and fucked the admirals

Goda

:josad:

Yeah, if Koby was the main force, either he's much stronger than we thought, or Sword is doing some weird shit behind the scenes. I have Boa at least two tiers above him right now.

I really don't want them to have a serious fight. If Boa wins, Koby looks like a joke, and if Koby wins, Boa looks like a joke. We'll see.
Coby has gotten stronger probably.
I still don't think he has managed to capture Boa.

Status
Not open for further replies.