I think the best way to handle it if there’s an epilogue is just to imply or say he’s with someone but not go into any details, it’s just not worth the uproar of ship discourse :goatasure:

goes for every character tbh as much as I like a lot of OP ships
Pudding’s arc was really nice though, she was the only woman who was with Sanji the same way Sanji’s with other women and Sanji was different with her than rest of the women. Also they had a beautiful kiss at the end which Pudding have removed. Maybe Oda left it for future arcs.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Pudding’s arc was really nice though, she was the only woman who was with Sanji the same way Sanji’s with other women and Sanji was different with her than rest of the women. Also they had a beautiful kiss at the end which Pudding have removed. Maybe Oda left it for future arcs.
I agree, I really liked Pudding’s story and their kiss scene made me cry in the anime it was so well done

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Akainu has already shown a great desire to erupt inside of Jinbei at Marineford.
Jinbe and Akainus hot sweaty bodies collide as jinbe tries to resist akainus hot flowing appendage, jinbe can no longer resists as he gets penetrated by akainu
Post automatically merged:

I see this as father and daughter relationship