Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Blackbeard give a shit about Hancock anyway
her fruit useless for his ugly ass
Hancock's df is weird as it might work on environment/objects too, it might be useful (petrify weapons, defenses to make them weaker, Van Augur Petrify shots for example etc) but I doubt they would aim for that df as it still there's unknowns to it as so far the best use can make characters like Boa for it. If she gets captured it's for other reasons beyond her df.

Hancock's df is weird as it might work on environment/objects too, it might be useful (petrify weapons, defenses to make them weaker, Van Augur Petrify shots for example etc) but I doubt they would aim for that df as it still there's unknowns to it as so far the best use can make characters like Boa for it. If she gets captured it's for other reasons beyond her df.
maybe he wants the most beautiful woman in the OP verse as a wife lmao

She turned a pacifista into stone and it's an inanimate object. So you right it can work on none living things

Status
Not open for further replies.