Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Blackbeard kidnapped Hancock
Maybe he made a proposition, like joining his crew now that the Navy will come after her
Might be too, maybe to use his name so that the WG wouldn't go after her tribe, but betrays him later on.

That probably happened before way before Luffy became a Yonko, act 2/3 intermission chapters, otherwise she could just use his flag like Momo will do.

Might be too, maybe to use his name so that the WG wouldn't go after her tribe, but betrays him later on.

That probably happened before way before Luffy became a Yonko, act 2/3 intermission chapters, otherwise she could just use his flag like Momo will do
My reasoning if that if Blackbeard was after her devil fruit, or wanted her as wife her being shichibukai or not should matter. Or he made his move after she wasn't one apparently

CoC: Color of Clowns

Astrology is just Space Racism
Blackbeard going after Amazon Lily is random unless it's where Uranus is
It depends on how Catarina's Fruit works. If Catarina needs to touch the other person in order to transform into them, I can understand kidnapping Boa, as being able to impersonate her would be very useful.

Also, Catarina hates beautiful women, so it would make sense for her to want to target Boa.

Status
Not open for further replies.