Status
Not open for further replies.
That's equally an L for boa since you stated that she would defeat coby. If she didn't fight him and was instead capture by bb before the two even fought that means she didn't defeat coby. Which means boa fans claiming she would clap coby are also wrong lol
So? I didn't say there isn't a chance Boa loses. I said, Boa won't be beaten by coby. That's all.

If coby doesn't even get a chance to even have a clash with Boa after he goes to Amazon lily, that's a huge fucking L man. That means either oda thinks coby can't do jack shit to her, or it means coby ain't that important in the grand scheme of things.

:kayneshrug:
I don’t understand how you can be a Coby fan but also want to power scale him excessively

all of Coby’s best moments have been when he’s weak as shit but are big character moments. Him being super strong doesn’t add anything to him

So? I didn't say there isn't a chance Boa loses. I said, Boa won't be beaten by coby. That's all.

If coby doesn't even get a chance to even have a clash with Boa after he goes to Amazon lily, that's a huge fucking L man. That means either oda thinks coby can't do jack shit to her, or it means coby ain't that important in the grand scheme of things.
Exactly I also stated that coby would not be defeated by boa.

Was the bet boa vs blackbeard? No

Was the beat coby vs blackbeard? No.

The bet was coby vs boa.

She didn't defeat him. And he didn't defeat her. And her minions didn't defeat him.

Oda had to send a whole admiral to stop those to fight. That directly means he is saving what they can really do for end game.

:kayneshrug:
I don’t understand how you can be a Coby fan but also want to power scale him excessively

all of Coby’s best moments have been when he’s weak as shit but are big character moments. Him being super strong doesn’t add anything to him
Thats the point every instance was when he was weak. However they hyped the new world which coby has been in longer than luffy. So he literally has to be powerful to survive there naturally

Status
Not open for further replies.