Status
Not open for further replies.
No I am saying croc had feats that make his bounty currently makes sense. Boa doesn't have that. Alot of you forget how terribly oda treats female fighters
Yes i do agree with you on that. I hope oda doesn't treat her like bigmeme. Man now that you mention it. what if just what if BB somehow knew about Hancock being soave of WG. she has PTSD whenever one mention it. But also there is a chance to become furious bcz of that.

No I am saying croc had feats that make his bounty currently makes sense. Boa doesn't have that. Alot of you forget how terribly oda treats female fighters
Don't use oda is a misogynist to dehype Boa man.

What I'm saying is, croc, a warlord, was shown as pretty weak in alabasta compared to later. So oda changed his mind/regretted that. He respects warlords. After all, they are one of the main reason one piece is this long.

And Boa, she has went so long with out any super impressive feats or anti feats. In a sense, oda has saved her for the end game. And the warlords are all getting massive hype recent chapter. Like, jinhe got massive bounty because he was in warlords 2 years ago...

Considering all that, Boa has to show something incredible, or it was a waste to save her for this long just to use her as a damsel in distress.

Status
Not open for further replies.