Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't use oda is a misogynist to dehype Boa man.

What I'm saying is, croc, a warlord, was shown as pretty weak in alabasta compared to later. So oda changed his mind/regretted that. He respects warlords. After all, they are one of the main reason one piece is this long.

And Boa, she has went so long with out any super impressive feats or anti feats. In a sense, oda has saved her for the end game. And the warlords are all getting massive hype recent chapter. Like, jinhe got massive bounty because he was in warlords 2 years ago...

Considering all that, Boa has to show something incredible, or it was a waste to save her for this long just to use her as a damsel in distress.
Huh? I am not doubting boas power or ability to do something impressive.

I am letting you know what's going to happen.

Coby and Boa will fight. They will both come to respect each other. They both will find out they are friends with luffy.

Black beard comes in defeats coby and the marines. Boa turns someone his top mem into stone but she is capture by him with coby only being able to watch.

Luffy reads about what happened in the news paper. Coby sets out on his own find info on the bb pirates. He someone meets up with luffy

Both luffy and coby attack bb to save Boa the same way garp and rodger attacked zebek. Oda is literally going to have Boa be a damsel on distress which is terrible

Huh? I am not doubting boas power or ability to do something impressive.

I am letting you know what's going to happen.

Coby and Boa will fight. They will both come to respect each other. They both will find out they are friends with luffy.

Black beard comes in defeats coby and the marines. Boa turns someone his top mem into stone but she is capture by him with coby only being able to watch.

Luffy reads about what happened in the news paper. Coby sets out on his own find info on the bb pirates. He someone meets up with luffy

Both luffy and coby attack bb to save Boa the same way garp and rodger attacked zebek. Oda is literally going to have Boa be a damsel on distress which is terrible
let's wait it seems some of spoilers mention boa and BB is there in chapter but not related. I hope that's the case. If it's like you said then i can say we are in a ride for another robin like plot but a sh*t plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.