Status
Not open for further replies.
I second this. Vegapunk might be aligned to WG and Marines but he is not their slave and has his independent will he not being disclosed till now shows why he must be important for the end game.
Yeah I think he doesn't want them to get too much power. If they found out he created legit a Kaido's df with potential to unlock all his strength and abilities they would tell him to keep making more of these df's.

Can't be any other reason, he lied his ass off to them, with CP0 being surprised to see that Dragon and how they thought Vegapunk regarded it a failure
my current mini-theory is that vegapunk wanted to make a "oni oni no mi, model kaido"m basically reproducing not just the dragon powers but kaido with those dragon powers, making a fruit that would turn you into kaido.

Yeah I think he doesn't want them to get too much power. If they found out he created legit a Kaido's df with potential to unlock all his strength and abilities they would tell him to keep making more of these df's.
Come on. That's boring as fuck. So the straw hats get ANOTHER ally? This time it's super duper genius too?

Make vegapunk super evil, or atleast morally grey mad scientist with a touch of evil:steef:

We don't need more followers of pirate jesus luffy smh...

Come on. That's boring as fuck. So the straw hats get ANOTHER ally? This time it's super duper genius too?

Make vegapunk super evil, or atleast morally grey mad scientist with a touch of evil:steef:

We don't need more followers of pirate jesus luffy smh...
He's someone 500 year ahead of everyone else in OP with his brain, he wont simply submit himself to characters and give them too much power with his scientific discoveries, to misuse them.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
We know for a fact Vegapunk Is a good guy, he did many good things and he was kind enough to full fill Kuma's last wish before turning into PX0.

Him not being a literal slave and against his creation being used for atrocities is just natural.

That being said, it's people like Fuji(good guy) pushed Vegapunk to create SSG. He's not scamming here

Status
Not open for further replies.