Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a little lore for that Hint Redon Posted on twitter:

As the highest-ranked being among Angel Digimon, it rules over them all. Although its true face and personality is hidden behind a mask and cannot be glimpsed, it is the being closest to the "Being of Good" called "God".

Im Sama chapter incoming?

:finally:

Sungod Nika who?

:usoprice:
Bro redon doesn't post hints like that. He tries to make it as vague as he possibly can and about the most useless thing in the chapter....
I remember him hinting some fucking sea or something. And we all speculated something regarding eels and shit. Turned out to be an attack from usopp that did jack shit..

Digimon 01, Tamers, Frontier, my childhood...
These animes, I was the biggest Digimon fanboy, literally everyone in my school know that fact back then xD.
I still am haha

I grew up with it so I pick up some merch and watch the new shows every now and then

Can't let it go

:jordanmf:
Post automatically merged:

He was my favorite!!

Only character I liked as much as him was the lil ice kid

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
We have Kuma, Queen and Franky as cyborg who will surpass them

Caesar Clown with alpha artificial df's and pro at gas weapons

Judge and Vegapunk discovered lineage factor, Judge with the Vinsmoke mutations and raid suit

Vegapunk probably some stronger raid suit but without the mutation part. Marine rangers.
And an infinite obedient clone army.
Let's not forget that.

B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

Here is a little lore for that Hint Redon Posted on twitter:

As the highest-ranked being among Angel Digimon, it rules over them all. Although its true face and personality is hidden behind a mask and cannot be glimpsed, it is the being closest to the "Being of Good" called "God".

Im Sama chapter incoming?

:finally:

Sungod Nika who?

:usoprice:
No, Imu's Knights.

So my guess is that:

Koby defeated one of Boa Sisters and then Hancock took him down

BB arrived with his Fleet which made Fujitora and Buster Call retreat (Koby stayed)

SSG is Vegapunk's Version of Raid Suit given only to certain Individuals such as Smoker, Sentomaru, Lucci ... etc

Koby used it but it was still not enough against Hancock due to her Adv. CoC. Her Bounty is above 1.5B

BB Commanders take multiple Kuja as Hostages, BB asks Hancock to work with him (He wants to use her to be allowed entry to Elbaf Kingdom, but he told her that Luffy is captured there after seeing his Huge Poster and knowing she didn't receive Wano News)

Koby (Presumed Dead) is spying on them and decides that Alliance between BBP and Elbaf cannot be allowed, and knows Marines won't help with Elbaf, just like Wano, so he decides he must contact SWORD Leader and tell him he is going to Elbaf

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
A whole city destroyed isnt enough? even if it wasnt Sauron and orcs that would still be reason enough to mobilize the troops, no reason to shove himself in a random pit and expect that the whole village would follow that random chick
Because it could end up being wild animals. I get he could've maybe convinced them, but the elves were pretty dead set on leaving Tir Harad behind. Grabbing more proof and possibly killing whatever it was was the Elf's priority.

Better to warn the other village too, besides i think he wanted her safe.
That was weird, when the woman arrived the kid was hiding and the house was all destroyed and there were claw marks on the walls, so it implies the orc came out, wrecked the place for no reason, went back into the hole, then came out AGAIN and fought the 2. What the fuck? And like, why was the orc alone when we know it has more under the destroyed city and why didnt it have a weapon with him? I might be nitpicking but I dunno, its the only plotline with such weird inconsistencies :specialmeh:
So it's been digging under the house for awhile, the kid complained about "mice".

The kid attacks it, the orc digs upwards and ransacks the house as the kid hides

The orc sees nothing and goes back to digging under the house.

It only came back up when the mom came shouting and making noise. It probably didn't have any weapons with it because it was using its claw like fingers to burrow. Most you could expect is a dagger but we don't know how well supplied these orcs are

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So my guess is that:

Koby defeated one of Boa Sisters and then Hancock took him down

BB arrived with his Fleet which made Fujitora and Buster Call retreat (Koby stayed)

SSG is Vegapunk's Version of Raid Suit given only to certain Individuals such as Smoker, Sentomaru, Lucci ... etc

Koby used it but it was still not enough against Hancock due to her Adv. CoC. Her Bounty is above 1.5B

BB Commanders take multiple Kuja as Hostages, BB asks Hancock to work with him (He wants to use her to be allowed entry to Elbaf Kingdom, but he told her that Luffy is captured there after seeing his Huge Poster and knowing she didn't receive Wano News)

Koby (Presumed Dead) is spying on them and decides that Alliance between BBP and Elbaf cannot be allowed, and knows Marines won't help with Elbaf, just like Wano, so he decides he must contact SWORD Leader and tell him he is going to Elbaf
I don't hate it but I'm not sure I like it either

Status
Not open for further replies.