which didn't need to be explained. luffy likes to party, he saw shanks crew sing, thus he wants a musician to repeat the thing on his ship
not everything needs a super huge backstory
Sure, but I think it's cool that Luffy had a childhood friend before meeting Ace and Sabo, and remember when Luffy cried about not wanting to be alone? That could stem from Uta disappearing from his life.

Shanks also gets more depth as a character thanks to Uta, doing whatever he could to protect loved ones, even if it meant being branded a murderer.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Pretty sure that's not the case, the previous panels were concerned with Jirayia.
When Kisame confronted Naruto he was nonchalant nad suggested cutting off his legs. This weakness they talk about is hypnotizing one of the chicks to lure jirayia away from Naruto.
…It was great we found him, but his babysitter is one of the Sannin…”
It’s a singular train of thought until that but where Jiraiya is mentioned.

I was even disappointed, all Hokages had great moments in the most danger moments but Tsunade was sooo useless, hell her performance against Madara was even better lol...

Which she could at least fight back, but what im saying here?
Kishi throw it away, make her so useless and give Naruto all the credits, back then I was soo angry.
I wished back then that Tsunade in Team with Naruto, would beat Pain...

…It was great we found him, but his babysitter is one of the Sannin…”
It’s a singular train of thought until that but where Jiraiya is mentioned.
Thats way out of context tho, they have no problem with Naruto whatsoever and can put him to sleep whenever they want.
Kurama has nothing to do with this he was never in the equation to begin with.

"Even the titles of Uchiha and mist swordsmen pale in comparison"
Then you have "if we faced off", Itachi mentions "every great hero has a weakness" then proceeds to use the chick as distraction, which means he avoided confrontation with Jiraiya as their face off would be bloody.

D

Deleted member 83

@TheAncientCenturion can’t wait to see them Naruto spoilers :pepebusi:
Burrito Next Abomination
-All important Uchina and Hyuga are brought back using Edo Tensei, Neji is very disappointed with his nieces and accidentally killed Burrito
-Orochimaru developed a new weapon to replace the now sadly useless Naruto and Sasuke, we see their silhouettes behind Karin
-The new Ino-Shika-Cho are sent to the forest of death to hunt down Madara, Itachi and Shisui
-A mysterious squad from the Cloud said they’ll take it before it falls into the hands of Konoha
-last page we get the Uchihas’ bounties