Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
Plot bullshit

Tobirama is the 3rd strongest hokage

The guy was able to tag Obito before he even realized it in his Edo form (nerfed) but he died to nobodies (not really but still)

Another thing... how did Hashirama die?
Old age

No one in that era could even touch him expect madara.

Imagine the other kage of that time trying to fight Hashirama who's 80+ years old

I can't see them pushing him past neg diff
:kobeha:

He for Damm sure isn't stronger than them. Both kakashi and Minato have better feats. Kakashi summoned a jutsu that countered an artifact created with the sage of the 6th paths chakra. And this is a Kakashi thay got stronger after losing his sharingan
Minato's only real strength is his teleportation jutsu, which he got from Tobi, thus I doubt this will prove to be as effective as it usually is.
We know Tobirama created edo tensei, a jutsu known by a very few. He is by far the most talented at creating jutsu, this alone puts him on a different league from any shinobi besides the naturally gifted Hashirama and Madara.

You will never find actual feats of him, but knowing that EMS Sasuke was scared shitless from a finger raise is more than enough. Madara also put him in the same light as Hashirama in the final war.

As for Kakashi, remove the chakra from him and let's see what he can do

Minato's only real strength is his teleportation jutsu, which he got from Tobi, thus I doubt this will prove to be as effective as it usually is.
We know Tobirama created edo tensei, a jutsu known by a very few. He is by far the most talented at creating jutsu, this alone puts him on a different league from any shinobi besides the naturally gifted Hashirama and Madara.

You will never find actual feats of him, but knowing that EMS Sasuke was scared shitless from a finger raise is more than enough. Madara also put him in the same light as Hashirama in the final war.

As for Kakashi, remove the chakra from him and let's see what he can do
Dude had teleportation

Ability to use sage mode

Sealing

Sealing of the Uzumaki

Kakashi chakra actually vastly increased since losing the eye though so.