Franky vs Burgess
Robin vs Catarina Devon
Brook vs Doc Q (with shadow fruit)
Chopper vs Pizarro
Usopp vs Van Augur
Nami vs Lafitte/10th Captain
Luffy vs Sanjuan Wolf
:cheers:

Aokiji can't fight Sanji. Sanji isn't allowed to fight a guy stronger than Shiryu lol
we don't know how much shiryu improved during timeskip. But he will definetly be a force to be reckoned with now that he got a df . As we know , he is already near magellan( who is above base commander VA like pre time skip i think if he is not a impel down jailer. I would think him as one of admiral candidate post timeskip). So in timeskip. Shiryu fought time and time again to prove his worth and loyalty to BB that he eventually became 3rd titanic commander. Now that even got a df . That itself is a troublesome thing. Not only that, we don't know if shiryu has any df that his sword ate or he might got an pseudo Blackblade like thing.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
yeah
hopefully we take this as a lesson tho, just wish it didnt come against united. I would have literally taken a 3-0 loss at villa instead lol.
spurs are the best counter attacking team
city keep losing to them for that reason and I pep like arteta insist on a highline I reckon they control the game but lose/draw too.
We really need to bounce back,
If no improvement after middle of season ( or after world cup) Arteta must go.

Status
Not open for further replies.