Future Events Sanji's final bounty will be 3,259,000,000 berry!

Do you agree with Sanji's final bounty being 3,259,000,000 berry?

• Total voters

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I think it's pretty obvious that Sanji's EOS bounty will be around 3 bil cuz "San" and Oda loves them puns like nobody's business.

But if you wanna go in a specific spectrum of what Sanji's bounty will end up with, 3,259 bil is probably the best guess.

So if we combined those numbers of his name and his career above then logically, it would be 3,259,000,000 berry. @The White Crane was the first one to suggest this pun so props to him for that. I also agreed with this as Sanji's final bounty. Sanji will have at least 2 more main fights meaning there will be at least 2 more bounty boosts for him. If Sanji's next bounty will be let's say 1.77 bil then his next bounty should be double of that. So 3,259 bil makes perfect sense.

What do you guys think?
no, his final bounty will be 4.832 bil

4 =burak
8 = leg
3 =san
2 = ji

It's possible, but I find it kinda ridiculous that now it's so easy to surpass the "Fifth Emperor's" bounty lol, let alone 3b+ for a subordinate is exaggerated af.
BB's current bounty should be the limit for any subordinate and a top tier like Marco has less than King.

Cross Guild bounties:
Mihawk --> Mi(3) Ho(Go=5) Ku(9) --> 3590
Buggy --> Ba(Ha=8)Gi(Gu=9) --> 3189
Crocodile --> Ku(9)Ro(6)Ko(Go=5) --> 1965
Hahaha, I knew it, that Mihawk's bounty was partly inflated due to a pun with the numbers.

It's possible, but I find it kinda ridiculous that now it's so easy to surpass the "Fifth Emperor's" bounty lol, let alone 3b+ for a subordinate is exaggerated af.
BB's current bounty should be the limit for any subordinate and a top tier like Marco has less than King.

Hahaha, I knew it, that Mihawk's bounty was partly inflated due to a pun with the numbers.
Definitely a idiot

His bounty could be higher if Oda still remember about Sanji's words with Kuma so I'll keep that under cover for now.

Well, let's see:

Cross Guild bounties:
Mihawk --> Mi(3) Ho(Go=5) Ku(9) --> 3590
Buggy --> Ba(Ha=8)Gi(Gu=9) --> 3189
Crocodile --> Ku(9)Ro(6)Ko(Go=5) --> 1965

Then Zoro's and Sanji's current bounties were based on their birthdays. And the list goes on.:sanjismug:
Sorry, where you learned that Mi = 3, Ha = 8, Ro = 6 and Go = 5?
I don't know japanese but I used translated and couldn't related those numbers with those letters.

Also, how can 9 be Ku and Gu at same time?

Also, Ho =/= Go, Ba =/= Ha, Gi =/= Gu and Ko =/= Go.

And why you didn't explained all the bounty just the numbers that fits your agenda? Where the 31 from Buggy comes from? Where is the numbers of rest of the name of Crocodile(Kurokodairu)?

Slightly unrelated, reposting my old comment.

---

__**Can Sanji be, in theory, be feared by the Marines?**__

Let's just say that he has the strength level around 70% of the world's strongest swordsman Zoro.
What other qualities can he offer to instill fear? Or, made him be eligible for 2.2b+ Bounty (higher than Blackbeard & threshold Bounty of Emperors)?

- No Poneg reading ala Robin
- No God DF ala Luffy
- No knowledge to build Ancient Weapon like Franky
- Not Ancient Weapon himself like Shirahoshi

* His wife can potentially read Poneg (not big enough threat)
* His status as potential Germa Kingdom future heir (dropped the name)

+ Succesful experiment of human enhancement without drawback: no lost emotion.

So, the only possible, reasonable, and logical scenario he can be feared by the world is if he allows his body to he studied and let everyone in the whole world have the same or similar enhancements as him. Like, mass producing Exoskeleton for public.

Like some Sanji fans believe, Exoskeleton is discount Mythical Zoan. If this can be amassed, it can be more dangerous than amassing Cyborgs via Kuma (because expensive: 1 PX = 1 Battleship) or Artificial Devil Fruit (because it still has DF weaknesses, whereas Exo didnt).

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRa4Lm1BZoUhtR3nwkYWUFXWQljb6k2xZCX8A&usqp=CAU

This tbh.

I'm a huge Sanjibro, but I believe more in some theories.

1. About Emperor Bounty threshold
The lowest Emperor's bounty is Blackbeard's of 2.2, and any higher bounty is held by half-Emperors. Kidd Law that defeat BM, and Mihawk that is WSS.
Which mean, Sanji's bounty won't ever surpass BB.

2. Narratively, unless his Exoskeleton stuff takes part heavily in future world direction, I don't think he is that big of a threat to the WG, even if he has the strength.

3. The other is about his current bounty is very close to "YC1" Katakuri right now, 1032 to 1057.
It's possible his final bounty is very close to "Emperor" Blackbeard's 2.2b bounty, which is 2.032 (slightly above Crocodile).

Makes sense

You expect too much from One Piece to think it can be this serious lmao
What do you mean?
You mean Ace who died with Hole in his Chest?
WB who died with Thousand Wounds?
Monet who died stabbed in the Heart?
Pedro who blew himself up? or Hiriluk?
Oden who was boiled to Death?
Orochi who was beheaded and burned?
Carmel who was eaten Alive?
Vergo who died in pieces?

Ace isn't gonna be the Biggest Death in Story, there is another one for Final Arc

What do you mean?
You mean Ace who died with Hole in his Chest?
WB who died with Thousand Wounds?
Monet who died stabbed in the Heart?
Pedro who blew himself up? or Hiriluk?
Oden who was boiled to Death?
Orochi who was beheaded and burned?
Carmel who was eaten Alive?
Vergo who died in pieces?

Ace isn't gonna be the Biggest Death in Story, there is another one for Final Arc
Only relevant good guy in present out of those was Ace and even he was barely developed.

Oda can't killing a SH, my man.. Other than maybe, a big, massive, almost impossible maybe Usopp.

Will it make good story? Yes. Will he do it? No

Only one relevant in present out of those was Ace and even he was barely developed.

Oda can't killing a SH, my man.. Other than maybe, a big, massive, almost impossible maybe Usopp.

Will it make good story? Yes. Will he do it? No
I didnt mention them for Importance, I meant One Piece is full of Serious Deaths and Dark Moments

I respect your opinion, but I'm sure Sanji gonna die, and it's not for Drama, it will be a necessary Sacrifice, otherwise One Piece Treasure won't be fully claimed. One day I will explain it

The pun could have been only at millions. His bounty could be only 1bi and then 359 mi. Or maybe even 2bi and 359mi.
The first option is impossible.
Shanks was 1b when fought with Mihawk and by that time he was already a "Marine Chaser". That would gave him a higher bounty than King since he directly confronted Navy.
And since Oda is retconing again with bounties (everyone surpassing Luffy 5º Emperor bounty), even above that number.

2.359b is inflated af too considering Blackbeard's bounty. So 2.359 or 3.59 is the same shit.
Jinbei above 1b...
Crocodile almost 2b...
And ... look at spoiler...
Oda lost it.

Anyway, it's clear that Mihawk got his bounty inflated partly to a pun as well, deal with it :kayneshrug:

The first option is impossible.
Shanks was 1b when fought with Mihawk and by that time he was already a "Marine Chaser". That would gave him a higher bounty than King since he directly confronted Navy.
And since Oda is retconing again with bounties (everyone surpassing Luffy 5º Emperor bounty), even above that number.

2.359b is inflated af too considering Blackbeard's bounty. So 2.359 or 3.59 is the same shit.
Jinbei above 1b...
Crocodile almost 2b...
And ... look at spoiler...
Oda lost it.

Anyway, it's clear that Mihawk got his bounty inflated partly to a pun as well, deal with it :kayneshrug:
Nope, headcannon.

Shanks being 1bi when he fought Mihawk has nothing to do with how Mihawk bounty will grow. First of all, where did you got that information? If I'm correct Shanks being 1bi is information from Film Red aka not cannon.

Being a Marine chaser doesn't grant you higher bounty than YC1's. We have no evidence that anyone who only chased marines and had a high bounty for that.

So to finish this part, that would be no problem in Mihawk's bounty being only 1 or 2mi if was only for pun issues.

Why Mihawk's bounty is inflated if he has the strength that surpass Yonkos?

The pirate kings crew should have bounties above any subordinate

every straw hat will reach A 1billion+
Sanji will get 3.32billion