G

Gorosei Informer

These are goated. When I worked for a charity shop, we had a pizza hut express next door and constantly brought pizza at that price and thus often due to it.

We only got the pizza amd drink though, not that mac and cheese or whatever next to it too? That's amazing especially for UK prices too!

Assuming that is Pizza Hut there too ofc lol.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
These are goated. When I worked for a charity shop, we had a pizza hut express next door and constantly brought pizza at that price and thus often due to it.

We only got the pizza amd drink though, not that mac and cheese or whatever next to it too? That's amazing especially for UK prices too!

Assuming that is Pizza Hut there too ofc lol.
you're back:finally:

Spoilers by @shnkqs on twitter
KING'S FLASHBACK IS RELEVANT IN THIS CHAPTER
SSG ARE STRONG BUT NOT AS MUCH AS YONKO
BLACKBEARD AND HIS CREW APPEARS
COBY IN THE BIN
MARCO IN ON A SHIP BUT NOT ON THE SUNNT THO
My boy copy pasted what I said earlier lmao

Man read the true spoilers and what the fuck is that. King's flashback will be relevant

Marco in a ship
Yamato in the chapter
SSG reveal
We see Rayleigh, Coby, Hancock and BB and his crew
I think chapter ends with strawhats but no time has passed since ch1058

Both Coby and Hancock in the mud. BB and Rayleigh time

It's mixed. SSG is pretty strong but not enough to beat a Yonko of course. Coby is in the trash, nothing unexpected

Marco is on a ship, but not Luffy's

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Not sure why you would toast to being british, we have another fossil as our prime minsiter, theresa may was bad enough.
Not like Rishi is better.

If Rishi legit become PM, the whites as endangered species propaganda will spread like wildfire as UK is a Major white country and on top of him being corrupt as fuck

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Who did Koby get kidnapped by? Blackbeard? Is luffy going to knock out another fat fuck to rescue him again?