2. SSG are strong but not as much as a Yonko

3. Blackbeard and his crew appear in the chapter
4. Coby in the bin
5. Marco is on ship (not the sunny)
6. 2 bounties updated

7. Shanks crew is in the chapter

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm ordering a lot of food lately since I'm working 14-15h shifts on a regular basis and can't cook anything due to it, but I wished we had stuff this cheap here lol.
Damn that sucks...everything has gone up here a fair bit in the UK though too, I used to be able to get KFC delivered within £10 but that's impossible now. Even a lot of "cheaper businesses" are having to charge more now too.

14-15 hour shifts are brutal damn...thats tge unfortunate thing too, offers like this also tend to be collection only and not available for delivery or they could be but then you get swamped by small order, service, delivery fees lol.

Do you use UberEats if its available for you? They give me a LOT of discounts if that helps?

These are turnint out to be real

Title: "************"
- Paladins can be seen in silhouette in the Sabo flashback scene, they have the power to protect Im and annihilate the Celestial Dragons if necessary.
- Vivi is not with Sabo, but Bonney
- moves to Boa Hancock, flashbacks show that Kohi and Helmepo helped Kuja escape from the Blackbeard Pirates. They used what the "special scientific group" gave them.
- Jumping to Blackbeard, we see him turned to stone. He is the only crew member turned to stone by her beauty. he has a stupid face

Status
Not open for further replies.