Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Hancock: "Oda, its my birthday, are you going to force Luffy to love me?"

Oda: No, but I *will* give him a bunch of mother/father/daughter moments with Nami and Tama while you fight Koby, get folded by Blackbeard, and have your fruit stolen."

Hancock: "...But Luffy will save me, right?"

Oda: "Nah, I'm gonna have Rayleigh do that."

Damn. Oda punished Hancock. Like her, but damn lol.

Chapter seems lit though. This, Marco, Shanks, SSG, and Luffy. What a chapter.

Also LOL at people on this forum thinking Mihawk was above Blackbeard and Luffy
What kind of curve ball is that? Arguably she got the biggest feat here. Fended off Marines + BB.

The quote is literally, “Gained many powerful followers after his assault on Impel down 2 years ago”

Never says they’re his strongest. The impel down prisoners Ivankov mentioned are going to end up being Blackbeards Tobi Roppo class
You do realize the entire reason Blackbeard became a Warlord was to get those guys from Impel Down right? lmao. He captured Ace, did the whole invading of ID, did infiltration of Mariejois to convince the WG.. all so he could get those guys.

Let me guess bums like Burgess who got fodderized by Sabo are gonna be stronger than Vasco, San Juan, Catarina who are all considered legendary pirates that shook the world?? and such big threats that WG erased them from history??

What headcanon bullshit are you living in??? His most hyped commanders are literally the 4 ID prisoners & ex-jailer of ID Shiryuu.

But no "Lurgess is gonna be stronger cause he gonna get some mystical bs DF" :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.