Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there need to be some specific requirements to steal her df before it spawns elsewhere in the world after her death, otherwise just sink her island, her ships and she will drown, but I don't think it would be that simple to steal that df. Probably needs matching fruit in combination with BB's Yami up close to prevent the essence of the ability to escape and spawn into another fruit to the other side of the world.

Levels above whatever level you think Lurgess, Laffitte, Lan Augur are lmao.

According to Ivankov: Catarina Devon at age 34 is a legendary pirate, She also shook the world when she was out. She was the most infamous pirate in ID (not the most infamous criminal since don't know about Avalo).

Not to mention she has a mythical DF. Other people with mythical DFs: Kaido, Marco, Sengoku and Orochi.

Marco is YC1+, Kaido is a top tier, Sengoku is a top tier...then we have Orochi the gag. Unless you want to count Orochi, it's clear she's gonna be YC1 level minimum.
Lol you're fucking deluded. Laffite negs Latarina Levon and Lasco Lhot together

Koby's abduction has a purpose to force either Luffy or someone to act or Koby has a power that interests BB. by the way i keep have the feeling that those who appeared where Pudding were not necessarily Germa maybe BB send someone to take her powers just think about it if someone has her powers , and he can just catch a memeber of the Roger pirates he will be able to know where is Laughtale.
He might not be able to catch Rayleigh or Gaban but someone like Crocus.

Status
Not open for further replies.