Status
Not open for further replies.
Now everyone is surpassing 5º Emperor's bounty lmao. Basically if Boa had joined Cross Guild, she would have surpassed Blackbeard's bounty :usoprice:

This author realized the bullshit he wrote back then and is retconing, again. Even with BB who just increased over 1b+ for literally no reason since he obviously realized how idiotic was the 2.2b bounty compared to the rest :suresure:

Well, I expected Pacifistas 2.0 and that's what we got. Still disappointing. So they are now Queen + King? :few:

Rayleigh just ran away to an island thousands of miles away to save MC's wife, but he didn't bother with Ace. Legit.
Only person who got a boost for being in cross guild was buggy?

Boa vs BB pirates is BB pirates vs Magellan 2.0, Oda blatantly nerfing to exaggerate the other.
But I get it, no one is ready to accept it.
He didn't nerf em, we know Boa has a hax. And we know Catarina goes after pretty women.

Fact is she's gonna destroy majority of the dudes and women who aren't top tiers. Cause only known way to counter her hax is not be into lust like Luffy or stab yourself to have pain override your senses like Momonga, which results in handicaping yourself.

She is OP.

Bogard

You can't win
From redon on his Spanish site:

- Rayleigh arrived and saved the day.
Damn if Rayleigh somehow made current Blackbeard back off, that would be some insane hype

With that said, I think it might depend on the context. Like, did Blackbeard get what he wanted? (Hancock's fruit)

Because if he did, I could see him saying he already got what he wanted anyway

lol an army of Kings?

I really do hope Oda give an explanation as to why Hancock's bounty increased into billions
She barely passed as a criminal imo, the only reason I could think off is because the Tenryuubitos want her pussy
Or Oda is just throwing billions to everyone now?

Thinking about it, the hype about Boa is real.

The marines used normal fodders against everyone. Only Boa was evaluated as needing the SSG. Her bounty is hers alone and just considering her strength and is still Yonko tier.

Then she fodderizes BB commanders like nothing, proving that only the top of the top tiers could handle the basic effects of her fruit.

Pretty cool to be honest. And if she lost her fruit, her updated bounty of 1.6B is from a weaker version.
She didnt lose her fruit yet

Status
Not open for further replies.