Status
Not open for further replies.
People used to put Boa at the bottom of the Shichibukai lists due to her low frozen bounty.

Same thing with Black Maria before the bounties were revealed.

People here complain about Oda, but they are always fast on those "underestimate the group's woman" triggers.
:brootea:
Some people still think Sasaki > Black Maria despite her having slightly higher bounty while being much younger and Wano native (so less going out to sea), and Robin’s bounty being over TWICE of Franky’s post-Wano. :gokulaugh:

Doffy and Crocs was portrayed as equal.
Even their arc mirror each other
No they weren't.

- One gets nearly knocked out by Jozu
- One sits on Jozu and stops him from stomping Crocodile.

What equal are you seeing. Two characters talking to each other isn't equals. Crocodile casually talking to Mihawk and having him join him doesn't make him Mihawk level. Them sitting together doesn't make them same level.

Like y'all be pulling powerlevel portrayal outta the randomest places lmao.

Because we were told outright the reasoning for Crocodile Mihawks and Buggy’s bounties. Buggy’s bounty was literally stated to be because of Crocodile and Mihawk…
Yeah. Buggy got the hype for being the "leader". But do you think Their bounties dont increase when they allied at all. Croco is less of a threat if he's alone..... Same for any chara.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@ConquistadoR @TheAncientCenturion @comrade @Veku

In retrospect, I think Doffy deserves a bounty closer to 2 billion after all. This changes nothing as far as strength goes, but given how much Oda's inflating their bounties for reasons that perfectly apply to Doffy, I think he deserves a bounty of around 2 billion.

More or less the same goes for Katakuri as he's not the new captain of Big Mom pirates. As a matter of fact, I do think he'll get a bounty close to 2 billion.
Kata is irrelevant

So beating the guy who Dressrosa Sabo low-diff'd. And the guy who's only good at long range, and would be neg-diff'd by Hancock is a good feat for Hancock??

What are you smoking?
You must be very blinded with boa seeing every answer of yours, you are very ignorant if you think Burgess has the same level as before.

Status
Not open for further replies.