Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Also Dark King Silvers is gonna go off HARD on Twitter lol. He's notorious in the OP Twitter community at least.
Kinda like certain users here too or Tyquan of the OP Youtube community too.
He throws hands with a lot of people and such constantly.

Kinda makes me wish I was still part of OP Twitte to see the immense clout thar this is gonna cause lol.

Oda really punishing the Rayleigh and Boa downplayers here too lol. So glad to see it especially for Boa too. Was really scared for her.

Also Oda didn't go for the Coby and Boa both knowing Luffy angle then? Weird...

He didn't nerf em, we know Boa has a hax. And we know Catarina goes after pretty women.

Fact is she's gonna destroy majority of the dudes and women who aren't top tiers. Cause only known way to counter her hax is not be into lust like Luffy or stab yourself to have pain override your senses like Momonga, which results in handicaping yourself.

She is OP.
People forget how broken her DF is .
Just taking a hit can turn a part of you body into stone and that is even if you have no lust .
You having lust makes it even more hax.

You must be very blinded with boa seeing every answer of yours, you are very ignorant if you think Burgess has the same level as before.
So basically your counter is: "I think Burgess is gonna get this.. so he's gonna be xxx amount of strong"..
Aka your headcanon.

If you're only here projecting your headcanon on the reality of things, then sure. But you didn't just mention Burgess, you mentioned Van Augur the guy who didn't even have Haki pre-TS lmao. Was a complete fodder and only good for from long range.

Status
Not open for further replies.