Status
Not open for further replies.
My point perfectly applies, because Marines are soldiers. Mindless marionettes that do as commanded. Unless Akainu personally commanded them to protect Boa Hancock from Blackbeard to not have him steal her fruit, you got no point here. They wouldn't just on their own decide to protect the Kuja. We obviously can wait for the scans, but I'm sure your notion gets debunked. Note how the BB pirates attacking both Kuja and Marines doesn't equate Kuja and Marines join forces.
Your point isn't. If the marines can kill her without blackbeard killing her they would. Since they know "if we kill her she stays dead and her ability is no more" where as if bb kills her "he becomes more broken for us to handle.". It's equally not in the marines best to make a yonko more broken. Hell your point is even more invalid looking back at wano. The world government whom the marines work for would rather kaido live on than for luffys fruit to be awakened. It's about the bigger threat to the world government son

Also wonder when rayleigh came into the picture. If he came in to save the day does that mean boa was about to lose 🤔
Was it from the pacifista, one of the titanic captains, or bb himself

Also wonder who bb actually has with him. Like was it just those 2 or are all the titanic captains here like shiryu 🤔

She didn't "fend off" Blackbeard. Hell, she doesn't even have to fight them to turn them to stone. Teach was about to kill her before Rayleigh saves her. She's cool and all, but its not some amazing thing for her lol

Beat Koby though, so there's that.
Oda doesn’t actually rate her as a character. Of all the story importance to give her he literally resolves it in 10 pages.

Her fans can go back and argue about how she’s a better character then Nami now cause she’s stronger though

:kobeha:

My point perfectly applies, because Marines are soldiers. Mindless marionettes that do as commanded. Unless Akainu personally commanded them to protect Boa Hancock from Blackbeard to not have him steal her fruit, you got no point here. They wouldn't just on their own decide to protect the Kuja. We obviously can wait for the scans, but I'm sure your notion gets debunked. Note how the BB pirates attacking both Kuja and Marines doesn't equate Kuja and Marines join forces.
don't mind him his brain is rotted, who tf stans koby to begin with

Hancock - Gets 1.6 bil+ from whooping on two of Teach's commanders + part of the Marine fleet
vs
Crocodile - Gets 1.9 bil from being able to recruit Mihawk, and then having his picture be next to Mihawk's along with being Buggy's subordinate.
Buggy - Leaches off of Mihawk and Shanks

This is the first legit bounty we've gotten for a Warlord. And its above the likes of King/Marco/etc. Hancock is YC1++ confirmed.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I think the same lol. There was probably just some mutual respect, no way BB straight up fears Rayleigh.
Yeah, it's definitely not fear. Fights are usually a matter of "gains vs losses" for BB. The only time BB fought without thinking about consequences was Sengoku and Garp, and that was because he was just too excited to think straight. Nonetheless, Rayleigh, at this age, compelling BB to back off is crazy regardless of BB's reasons for stopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.