Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably took him cause he remembered him from marine ford. And since he came all this was and got nothing, BB thouhht he might as well take him:suresure:
Ok let's look at that for a sec. Come on you are a smart person in this forum. Why would bb logically try to interrupt boa and cobys fight to capture coby and take boas fruit? What would even be the purpose of capturing coby? That just sounds weird

If the spoilers are legit.BB is down two commanders for a while.Rayleigh can still compete with top tiers,since he made BB run away.Boa Hancock>>Doflamingo.I always said her devil fruit was broken,BB taking Koby hostage makes my head scratch...just why?he has no DF and he is no high ranking marine.

Mihawk 3.59 bil
Crocodile 1.9 bil
Boa 1.6 bil
Law 3 bil
Teach 3.99 bil
Buggy 3.1 bil
Jinbe 1.1 bil
Weevil ???

Kuma's bounty would be also over a bil as a Revo commander and Mingo' bounty would be also over 1 bil

What a force
When seeing that ,it makes sense the Warlords were needed for Balance.
Makes me think about Marineford again ,they summoned almost all of them to the battlefield to face Whitebeard with the Marine troops.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Alright so let's look at what we know.

Boa turns fodder marines and two of bbs men into statues

Bb decided he wants boa fruit and also decides to capture coby

Rayleigh then has to come in and save her.......

Yet she get a major W????????????????¿?
Most of her underlings are fodder. So she's basically fighting a marine fleet consisting of Coby and SSG and was later ambushed by BB pirates but still managed to hold off most of them. How is that not a W for her?

Status
Not open for further replies.