Status
Not open for further replies.
Back stabbing and underhanded tactics are BBP M.O. No way oda lets shanks lose in a straight and true 1v1
For sure but even with that into account. Blackbeard always aims for a secure win. With rayleigh into picture too he probably didn't see it worthy to reduce number of his titanic captains for the sake of one df, considering they focused to power up before only to make thise efforts go to waste, and work around that again.

I don't wanna make any big statements yet but...

• Katakuri w/ Oven uses awakening on the 4 Vinsmoke Siblings and can't beat them in a timely fashion
• Boa Hancock uses her devil fruit and defeats 2 confirmed captains in Teach's crew, neither of which should be below the Vinsmoke Siblings.
• Boa Hancock's bounty is 300mil less than Crocodile's implying he can replicate this feat / do it just as easily
• Doflamingo is relative to Crocodile...

Not to disparage Katakuri, not the point of my post, but the strong Shichibukai might be a tier above Right Hands & Katakuri.
Katakuri was protrayed to be above Doffy and doffy is relative to croc just like Vista is relative to Mihawk :saden:

G

Gorosei Informer

They were said to be new pacifista models.SSG might be something else.
Possibly but they align with Vegapunks experimentation at Punk Hazard.

Imu was said to have Gods/Holy Knights so naybe it's just that alone?

Trust a dictator to weaponise children. Most easiest to brainwash, control and sacrifice? Kony comes to mind for an IRL example too.

That's why I said assuming this chapter implicates Old Ray ~ or >, similar to how BB said he wasn't ready to handle Shanks or Akainu, which clearly means he's not on their level.
Eh that also means he is not on fodder CP0's level which is clearly not the case. It is becoming a trend with him backing out of challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.