Status
Not open for further replies.
it doesnt make sense. Luffy had a more hard time fighting Katakuri than Doffy. Also he only got 500 mil bounty after defeating him. This is some random shit from Oda to hype them up.
Doffy was trashed. Also Luffy only got to deal 1 punch from bound man to katakuri and cracker, and it was clear that he was way stronger by raw strengh. Doffy took a lot of hits after his organs were ravaged by Law. Also his awakening withstood a couple of bound man attacks just fine. Luffy was a beast, but he faced a different type of danger against Kata that he couldn't overcome by just being stronger.
If doffy is against the right enemy he becomes insanely superior. Look at Jozu. Also he would trash cracker using the cookie soldiers against him. And I don't believe a beast pirate other than King can defeat him.

You are so afraid of Sanji
:shame:

So what happens when both Zoro and Sanji will fight admirals and both have the same difficulty fighting them or Sanji beats an admiral faster?
:ihaha:
That never happens
Unless Kizaru Low diffs green bull which is a possibility

See Zoro was far above Queen on roof top even above him in Dressrosa

King low diffs Queen
Akainu and Kizaru are more or less shown to be same level as C3

Fuji and green bull seem tier below

I think so. Oda can explain why a bounty is low in-universe pretty easily, but I still hold the firm belief that if he were writing Marineford today, he'd at least give him a billion bounty. Other Shichibukai would've probably gotten higher bounties pre-freezing too, I bet. I don't even think it's a bad thing, necessarily.
Oh absolutely remember Crocodile was a new world pirate who fought primebeard and Douglas bullet… 80 million berry bounty

Status
Not open for further replies.