Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Ha0 theorized that Rayleigh had to give up the location of Raftel to get Teach to leave, because it's the opposite of what Luffy did (refusing to ask where it was and take the long way to it).
If I'm right and that's what the deal is
It parallels this

Would be a perfect bb way to get to raftel.

Makes me think shanks vs bb is deffo next as luffy still needs 1 more rp to meet teach in laftale

No logical way for Boa to survive a serious BB or Yonkou for that matter for more than a couple minutes at most. Best case scenario she's YC1+ and that should still be a clean low diff for BB.

Mothafuckin..... RAYLEIGH HYPE!

The true badass Solo Pirate of One Piece. Marines won't go near him. A Yonko don't want no smoke....

Dude is 78, and Mid Gen Top Tiers avoid him like the plague. Can't wait to see what this man's bounty is, if Oda ever releases it. Over 4 billion I would guess. Maybe 4.5.

As if Luffy didn't have enough reason to warrant a fight with Blackbeard, Oda seems to be setting up the conflict now. First he attacks Amazon Lily, then he kidnaps Koby.

Oda ain't messing around. He really is moving the story along, fast.... Hoping for more hype chapters in the upcoming weeks.

If I'm right and that's what the deal is
It parallels this

Would be a perfect bb way to get to raftel.

Makes me think shanks vs bb is deffo next as luffy still needs 1 more rp to meet teach in laftale
You're basically saying Ray bitched out to Teach, and couldn't escape successfully with Hancock. Lol stop it.

Oda would never have Ray be in a situation like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.