Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

piratefolk has some serious degenerates tbh, like twice a week they’ll pin them most disturbing questions or posts on the front page
I was investigating it earlier, theres a mod who is an extreme coomer and seems to be responsible for it. Other mods were singled out for different reasons and this mod in particular was caught saying explicitly horny stuff on a femboy subreddit lol.

They're literally posting uncensored hentai as "memes" now too. Theres a post that is getting to front page on there calling it out bigtime now but theres another civil war going on there atm due this now.

What a way to celebrate 10k subs lol.

These extremeluy horny coomer shitposts being pinned are fucking obnoxious and terrible. Ive noticed a lot of unironic degeneracy in the main and meme subreddits too.

New Pacifista model is call Seraphim, they are (big)children with white hair, brown skin and black wings

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Zoro's opponent are always significant to the plot
so Zoro advcoc low diff the so call new super hyped weapon which the admiral were hyping
My boy is deff mid/low high tier ready to enter the next club the high tier:milaugh::zosmug:

D

Deleted member 83

I was investigating it earlier, theres a mod who is an extreme coomer and seems to be responsible for it. Other mods were singled out for different reasons and this mod in particular was caught saying explicitly horny stuff on a femboy subreddit lol.

They're literally posting uncensored hentai as "memes" now too. Theres a post that is getting to front page on there calling it out bigtime now but theres another civil war going on there atm due this now.

What a way to celebrate 10k subs lol.

These extremeluy horny coomer shitposts being pinned are fucking obnoxious and terrible. Ive noticed a lot of unironic degeneracy in the main and meme subreddits too.
Hi, it’s been a while

G

Gorosei Informer

Good for your mental health though
Aye it absolutely has been!

On one hand I've missed this place and been feeling sad and bored without it but the other hand, I needed the break as I spent too much time on here lately and it got to me.
Post automatically merged:

My cousins convinced me to watch Film Red with them
I think I will wear a Naruto T-shirt and my Fairy Tail necklace

imagine hating so much on a fictional character that u gotta make several threads to cope on his hype and get bodied in them , going so far as to bringing other mangas in order to invalidate his hype , imagine being so downbad and retarded that u gotta ping the same person again and again and at the last u reply u dont know the guy .
Got bodied? My Dai-Kengou argument Is still there. Maybe you are the retarded Who trusted the wrong translation provided by Style.
:suresure:

Been saying Coby is Tashigi lvl for years
They're the same rank
Ironically, Its possible that Tashigi got a promotion after PH for rescuing the kids and finding the traitor.

The Tashigi slander of Coby being better was ridiculous. Its obvious a Captain can't do much against a Warlord (except Buggy), and even less against an Emperor. There were fans literally projecting that he was about to become the next Garp.

Status
Not open for further replies.