Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Luffy is an official Yonko
Zoro is seen as the true first mate now

BB- ZEZEZEZE time to take you down Mugiwara
Shiryu- So, you're a Masterwordsman Roronoa? Time to test huhuhu

:blush::blush::blush::blush:

I did tag you because you said a retard thing and you still keep being retard apparently. I mean should have guessed based on your propic, Imagine liking the big black sword lover Mihawk.
:kayneshrug:
imagine hating so much on a fictional character that u gotta make several threads to cope on his hype and get bodied in them , going so far as to bringing other mangas in order to invalidate his hype , imagine being so downbad and retarded that u gotta ping the same person again and again and at the last u reply u dont know the guy .

South American and African countries too,like France,etc. basically its only countries who has Protestant faith are like this
I think you are stuck on it more then you think. Americans only care about improper relationships with adults and like 13-18 year old kids etc on age

25 and a 50 year old doesn’t matter to ppl unless it is an actor and even then it is assumed the women isn’t actually that into the man which ironically is pretty accurate same for men that are young with older women.

Status
Not open for further replies.