Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be dumb.
Just because Zoro easily defeat Helmeppo One time isn't the proof he'll do the same EOS, actually the fact that Zoro says that Helmeppo Will become a mighty opponent in the future means that next time he WON'T BE ABLE to finish the fight like last time. Helmeppo has to be somehow a good challenge for Zoro.
or he doesnt and zoro , i mean leave zoro even sanji will be a match for coby lol
u should focus more on eos sanji vs eos coby kiddo
Admirals are like the weakest bunch of toptiers , coby should have atleast went for the fleet admiral .
he will always bow to kingly ambitions zoro and luffy tho .
:risitameh:

I don't have the full chapter so idk, he could've kidnapped him just so he guarantees his escape

BB went there with the intention on kidnapping Hancock, Koby went there with the intention of arresting her and Hancock still managed to escape.

That's an L
No it's not since boa wasn't the one that stopped coby. The point was her winning or losing to coby. She didn't beat him since bb interrupted the fight.

or he doesnt and zoro , i mean leave zoro even sanji will be a match for coby lol
u should focus more on eos sanji vs eos coby kiddo
Admirals are like the weakest bunch of toptiers , coby should have atleast went for the fleet admiral .
he will always bow to kingly ambitions zoro and luffy tho .
:risitameh:
The weakest top tier Is called Fraudhawk.

G

Gorosei Informer

Why tf would Blackbeard want her df when all of his crew members are ugly as fuck?
I've suspected his 10th captain might be a hot woman potentially or at least someone attractive with no DF lol.
I expected the literal headhunter of beautiful women Catarina Devon to target Boa for being the most beautiful woman and thus taking her DF and head and the gag moment of her trying to use her DF and failing due to being "less attractive" lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.