Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Im just saying his or vinsmokes durability has nothing to do with scratchs they got against anybody, even marco gets them
I have no clue why you guys talking as if I implied they're on life support. I said they were getting beaten before Caesar's intervention, which they were. Then some others said they were tanking his attacks and I simply said they weren't.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Blackbeard attacked Amazon Lily amidst the Marine Invasion, he wants Hancock’s power. His new bounty is 3.996 billion

New WSM couldn't crack 4b:milaugh:
Buhhhhhhhhh BB top 1 tho:suresure:

Luffy would fold BB and his whole crew foh

BB is literally known as a Yonko
99% of his bounty is due to shit he did it Impel Down down in MF him being former warlord and his Yonko title..

Can yall even read??
Mihawk is THE ONLY ONE IN HISTORY to have 3.6 billion due to his strength

If mihawk did all that bb did and he had a yonko crew and was a yonko be worth 8 billion

Holy shit the cope still hasn't stopped?
You don’t think that Mihawk being a marine killer inflated his bounty at all????

If Oda wants then even Chopper can steal, it his story he can do whatever fuck he want
Well he won’t do that with Sanji
Do you know how many people would cry and drop the series if Sanji had a good showing?

Sanji is the most hated character in all of one piece all because he’s a chef that’s stronger than many other combatants. That fact alone frightens Zoro fans because Zoro’s entire role is to be a combatant yet a chef is who he’s compared to constantly

Status
Not open for further replies.