Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I've always said that Burgess is the most probable Sanji's opponent among the BB pirates.
Probably heavily boosted by some strong devil fruit like Marco's one or something else.
Lafitte would be cool, but Burgess just fit perfectly as the classic Sanji's opponent type.
yes lafitte makes no sense as sanji's opponent they are just in denial cause they dont like burgess

With each and every passing day its really hard to justify Yonko ~ Admiral

Sanji is #4 of pirate king
I doubt he'll be Yonko level

Rayleigh is an exception
He can fight an entire yonko crew being old and rusty
Mihawk is 3.6 billion marine hunter Strongest Swordsman in the world

So if sanji ever fights an admiral that completely kills the notion of

Gaban is a nobody
@comrade
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@Red Admiral
dude ... you know I'm doing live on chapters
and still mention me?
really?

Lmfao Loby is a clown.

He gave the big talk about capturing Hancock and she literally negs them all and the he gets captured by Blackbeard like a princess.

Smoker would have rather died than been captured he's top marine rival

:steef:

Well he won’t do that with Sanji
Do you know how many people would cry and drop the series if Sanji had a good showing?

Sanji is the most hated character in all of one piece all because he’s a chef that’s stronger than many other combatants. That fact alone frightens Zoro fans because Zoro’s entire role is to be a combatant yet a chef is who he’s compared to constantly
Sanji's dad is a steroid king who is helping him so him being comparable to Jinbe at no 4 is cool

H

Herrera95

Me too. @EtenBoby said they'll be hyped this chap and i like to believe her. If they're too much even for regular Kuja warriors that's still hype enough
It seems they did nothing against Mihawk, Crocodile, Daz Bones, Buggy... Unless they used all Seraphims were used against Hancock. Then her bounty should be like 5bi idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.