Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Who the fuck legit cares about Caesar Judge and Queen?
:josad:

#FuckJudgeThough

Technically I should hate Caesar for his child experimentation which I do but I'm also meant to be Caesar with @Rottkins and DoctorIndigo lol. Did Indigo change his name or is he Indigone for real now? Cant find him?

Argh I need to change my tag to my Caesar one that Rottie made for me too, I ALWAYS forget too LMAO!

Alright my lord, here you go.

Fool Summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,059 summary, it's a short chapter (15 pages). As I told you, I haven't had enough time to write a long summary as always. Sorry if some parts are not much detailed.

Chapter 1,059: "Captain coby's case"

Germa 66's Ahh… Emotionless Excursion, Vol. 4: “A being beyond science”. Niji and Yonji kills Katakuri. Flampe laughs.

New Pacifista model is call Seraphim, they are (big)children with white hair, brown skin and black wings. Blackbeard attacked Amazon Lily amidst the Marine Invasion, he wants Hancock’s power. His new bounty is 3.996 billion. Hancock turned most of the invaders(including Devon and Vasco) into stone. Her new bounty is 1.659 billion. Rayleigh halted the conflict. Koby is abducted by Blackbeard pirates

Big Mom manages to withstand Kid's attack from the last chapter. She then smiles and uses “Life or Slave” to pull the lifespans from everyone around her. Those affected must give her 50 years of their lifespans or they will become Big Mom's slaves.

Big Mom begins to take away the lifespan of some members of Kid Pirates and Heart Pirates but Law manages to stop her. Kid and Law stand between Big Mom and their nakamas. Big Mom tries to take away their lifespans too, but it has no effect on them.

Kid: "There's no need to be afraid of an old lady who is about to die!!"

Law uses a new technique called “R Room: Silent” which is inspired by Corazón's Nagi Nagi no Mi power. With it, Law creates a sphere around Big Mom that blocks the sounds she makes. This prevents Big Mom voice reaches their nakamas or Kaidou's subordinates.

Law: "This move erases all noise you create!!"

Kid keeps shooting his “Damned Punk” at Big Mom until the floor collapse, Big Mom begins to fall. “Misery” tries to help Big Mom but Law cuts it down with his sword (without using Ope Ope no Mi power).

Big Mom falls and reaches the basement armory, taking with her the bombs that Yamato froze and even the Kazenbou. Big Mom tries to grab something, but accidentally punches one of the frozen bombs, which explodes. The explosion destroys part of the lower area of Onigashima and the Kazenbou. Big Mom falls off the island.

Big Mom calls her Homies to help her, but the sphere created by Law prevents her voice from reaching them. As Big Mom falls from Onigashima island, she thinks about Gol D. Roger.

Big Mom: "Roger, why did you make that kind of announcement before you died!?
Now I have to live with all these young pirates coming for my head!!
Why didn't you just say it before you die, Roger!?
What exactly is One Piece!!? And where is it!!?
Is it in “this country” as well!?"

We see the reaction of some characters in Onigashima to the explosion. Zoro falls when island shakes (no sign of grim reaper). Orochi wonders what is going on. On the 3rd floor we see that the battle between Raizou and Fukurokuju is ending. Fukurokuju is lying on the ground screaming and asking for water, Raizou is still standing.

Big Mom falls into the hole Law's attack created in Wanokuni along with the bombs. As she falls, Big Mom says a few last words.

Big Mom: "Damn you, Kid... Law... Don't you dare think I'm going to die this easily!!"

When Big Mom looks up, a huge explosion takes place inside Wanokuni's hole. Big Mom disappears in the middle of the smoke. The explosion is larger in size than the Flower Capital, but thanks to Law's technique, the sound of the explosion doesn't reach the city.

Narrator confirms that Law and Kid are the winners of the battle, their crews celebrate the result.

Cut now to Yamato and Momonosuke, both are talking through a huge hole at the bottom of Onigashima created after the explosions.

Momonosuke: "Yamato! I need to tell you something! Zunisha is near this island!!"

Yamato: "What!? The elephant that appears in Oden's journal!!?"

Momonosuke: "Yes!! It's Joy Boy's nakama who committed a crime 800 years ago!!!"

End of the chapter. Break next week.
I had a deja vu…
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Loby is actually that horrible written where we get the all tell and no show character growth.

Loby should have died in the first arc such a pointless character.

Who the fuck legit cares about Caesar Judge and Queen?
My god dude. The point is that the SSG could be a group of powerful scientists who ALSO created updated living weapons. It's not that hard to get. The Serephim are not the SSG. They are their weapons. You don't care about those 3 characters afterthe fact, but before their defeats, they were interesting characters. That's hindsight bias.

Me saying this is inherently true, and most people here have assumed they are literally the SSG when they are not. That's all I've been saying.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Yeah I'm very concerned still as we did have Punk Hazard's child experimentation, I strongly believe Big Mom was meant to be an experiment too and hence another connection for her and Kaido and I'm not sure if its a spoiler for the series or at least the 3rd game but I heard Xenoblade has child soldiers who are even born at 10 years old or and live for just 10 years or something? ,

I'm also getting reminded of homunculi and how they were weaponised in FMA and other stuff to think of it. In Brotherhood too at least, we had an "evil child" too lol.

I'm just making very loose associations and assumptions as usual here anyway though.

I mean speaking of "Artificial Children", I just remembered this song I really loved by IOSYS many years ago, when I used to watch and listen to a ton of Touhou related/type music videos and such on Youtube lol:

Coby may turn out to be some kind of experiment too :wonderland:

Generic warlords clap generic YC’s, I think there’s no doubt anymore at this point.
Warlords as a group(multiple individuals) title, holds the 3rd strongest group of characters in general, only below Yonkou and Admiral.
Doffy using jozu as a chair, and mihawk and kuma's overall imposing nature cements this for me

Status
Not open for further replies.