Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of cope is this? Smoker didn't fight evenly with Law. He was mid diffed at best. Vergo decisively defeated Smoker. Now, Koby would have likely had the same thing or worse happen to him, but Koby's 18. He's new to this. What's Smoker's excuse? Pre-TS a lot of people (including me) would have ranked him above the Supernovas.
Smoker was physically dominating Law.

Smoker on panel was showing to beat Vergo until he decided getting Law's heart back was more important than a slug fest.

Coby has no excuse he talks a big game and always falls at the first hurdle. Smoker on the other hand doesn't talk and just fights if he loses he goes down like a man

Law they fought evenly.

Vergo fought evenly until Smoker decided paying back his debt went more than winning.

Mingo needed hype so Luffy could look good. Smoker suffered the same fate as Crocodile now when we next see him man is going to be beastly.
Croco lost only to Luffy. Smoker got trashed from anyone, hype tool or not doesnt matter at this point. And no neither Law or Vergo fought with him evenly, there was no chance of winning.

luffy released dozens of evil prisoners out of impel down
good is subjective in one piece
Luffys not a good guy either. He does his thing because of personal interest not the greater good.

I just find it interesting how people talked about Fuji as the “good admiral” despite him clearly just having a vendetta against pirates.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah, I figured why Oda has not made a cover story about the Tashigi & PH kids when it been a month time in one piece. Also why there no reaction from Smoker when Luffy became a Yonko candidate?

Which leads to this moment and if we can see what one of the kids look like. It can very well spell doom for Smoker & Tashigi...
Thats some excellent points too! I'm very scared for Smoker and Tashigi for the reasons you mentioned too...I mean what if they become guinea pigs for some unethical experimentation (unethical experimentation in One Piece? pfft!) and thus used as a way to be given powerups to test new tech/genetic modifications or so?

They went to Vegapunk straight after Punk Hazard right? So its been a few weeks at least since then too?

This is extremely concerning...

Status
Not open for further replies.