Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoker at least stands by his convictions and keeps getting back up. Coby gets knocked down then needs a pep talk to get back up…
You're making a lot of assumptions here. Koby stood up to Akainu in Marineford when he was East Blue level fodder. If you hate the character, hate the character. But don't try to rewrite the manga to fit your narrative.

Again....Caesar, Judge and Queen all could fight. The latter 2 were part of MADS. Why are we assuming Vegapunk can't fight lol, even if not literally physical prowess?
If Vegapunk can fight, I think he fights using weapons and gadgets.

I don't think he has a devil fruit, and I also don't think he's going to be a physically strong fighter.

Anyway, Rayleigh is such a shit character
  • Doesn't even try to save his captain's son from execution by teaming up with Whitebeard
  • Sits and watches his captain's son's execution
  • cries for Whitebeard but doesn't give 2 shits about his captain's son prior whitebeard
  • Wastes Luffy's 2 year haki training when Hyogoro thought him in 1 week more than Rayleigh thought in 1,5 years
  • Goes to protect amazon pussy instead of his captain's son

inb4 "H-He didn't know about Ace being Roger's son"
  • Roger told about Ace to Garp. Roger trusted Garp more than Rayleigh? He did not even inform that he's expecting a child?
  • Ace had the same name as his mother and Roger's sword. Roger never told Rayleigh about the bitch he was fucking?
  • There was like big news about Ace's execution 1 week prior the war and Rayleigh did not find it suspicious why would they be doing public execution and risk a war with WB for a random pirate?
  • Rayleigh never saw the resemblance of young Roger in Ace's wanted poster?
:ohreally:

Status
Not open for further replies.