Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
interesting question if carrot does join who do you think she will fight from the back beard pirates
Probably one of the level 6 prisoners that were added after Impel Down like Pizarro or Vasco or somethin
Or she teams up with someone else's fight, maybe Choppers
Or the 10th commander depending on who that fella is

And let's be honest. BB would never put that fruit to work outside of gag scenes. Retarded idea. Hopefully it's fake.
I heard through the grapevine that apparently it works with strong emotions in general and not just attraction
Would make it actually useful to have if true
But yea I hope that is not the case either
:lusalty:

As I said, we have to see the chapter first: he lost to BB? He lost to someone else? How he lost?
And more than anything, why BB has kidnapped him?

We don't even know if he faced Boa or not.

We simply have to wait, but losing to BB or BBP is not underwhelming per se.
We know he's lost ever significant fight he's been in. We know he's been captured twice now in the series. We know he's a fodder with big talk and no game

G

Gorosei Informer

Another devil transformation evidence.
:stealthblack:
Right?! I dont think this just a gag moment at all! I mean look at how Hells Memories calls back to his full body Human Torch-like firey outburst at Thriller Bark ofc!
I and others have joked that Sanji is one of the 4 gods mentioned in OP and isnt it weird he resembles Nikas apparent flames or whatever?
Isn't it funny that the wings of the Pirate King are the guy who said he would be the king of hell and another guy who might be the literal devil!?
Maybe Zoro represents the Buddhist equivalent of Hell ofc and Sanji the Christian?

BOA IS NOT DYING SHES JOINING THE CREWWWWWWWW

Honestly this is a good way to get her to join the crew or at least the fight, having a grudge on blackbeard’s pirates for destroying their island

that way if she joins 11 strawhats vs Blackbeard + 10 captains
Its funny you say that man (or Soldier Boy even ofc lmao, I just noticed a sort of parallel with Soldier Boy and Sanji, including certain spoilers about Season 3 too lol, bad fathers, military glorification, soldier martyrism and such), I really wanted Boa for the crew back during Amazon Lily and after it!

I so wanted another strong female character for the crew and having a former Warlord on the crew (ironically and poetically we got the goat Jinbei instead ofc!) and I thought Boa would be PERFECT for the crew! I LOVE her fighting style with the kicks and I wanted her to train Sanji to get stronger and help him get over his issues with his emotions and especially towards women ofc!

Plus if Oda intends for her to marry Luffy at EOS (sweats in angering LuNa or any other Luffy x anbody else shippers), what better than to have his future wife in his crew with him too?! Boa with her haki mastery could have helped Robin and Nami to learn and master haki too and it would have been beautiful!

Oda did apparently say a former enemy will join the SHs AGES ago, around 13 years ago apparently and Boa would actually count if she joined! (I also wanted Perona funnily enough!)

I was really hoping for Yamato to join for reasons above (another and ideally especially super strong female in SHs) AND Yamato has a mythical zoan that is also famous like Catarina Devons and Devon would try to kill Yamato for her beauty and since Yamato is so strong, tomboyish and held her own against her own father Kaido, a freaking Yonko too ofc, then Devon with her legendary 9 tails mythical zoan should provide a good fight for her potentially?

Right now as it stands, I think Devon is gonna target Nami for her beauty BUT if Boa joins the crew as you suggested, being the most beautiful woman in the world, she would be Devons PRIME target regardless and Boa would give her HELL in return! Given whats just happening this chapter too, it would be extremely fitting then as you said about her island being targeted and potentialy destroyed especially with Blackbeard being there too ofc!

I did suspect Robin is gonna fight Devon now instead of Yamato unfortunately since the latter didnt join but I hope Robin will fight San Juan Wolf due to his size or maybe the 10th captain or something, idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.