Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we should put Crocodile and Hancock above YC in terms of power lvl

I mean, they are on the rise, in a highly wanted position and destroying various navy forces

Let's take Jinbe as an example, who stopped being a shichibukai a long time ago, but the bounty on his head is above 1B, even though he's not even YC lvl

Let's just agree that the shichibukai bountys are inflated

Felt sorry for handcock, actually she is not my favourite but i felt sad to know she almost capture. Thanks reylight for saving her ass, luffy owe u one. I think now is the worst time for marines i think they got no great strategist atm, why must split their power to each shicibukai why not focusing one by one, but yeah maybe its plot armor for handcock qnd the other. If marines target them one by one even yonko cant hold their feet.

G

Gorosei Informer

Death watch:
Marco
Rayleigh
Who else?
I forgot to add too, Law is another one, we have the Chekovs Gun of the immortality surgery or w/e it sacrficing the users life BUT given the insane shit his DF can do especially post Wano when he was "out of stamina" multiple times AND then used Shock Wille on top of that too, I'm calling shenanigans!

His DF was worth 5 billion beri when he was a child too, the same as freaking Roger and Whitebeards bounties pretty much! How is Blackbeard and even the WG/Marines not GUNNING for this DF?! Doc Q with Laws fruit?

I dont want Law to die and I hate this plotline but I fear its gonna come up with Blackbeard or Imu and if Law is the one to go to Hachinosu, then theres a very high chance he'll die?

https://www.reddit.com/r/MemePiece/comments/ubez48

I don't think we should put Crocodile and Hancock above YC in terms of power lvl

I mean, they are on the rise, in a highly wanted position and destroying various navy forces

Let's take Jinbe as an example, who stopped being a shichibukai a long time ago, but the bounty on his head is above 1B, even though he's not even YC lvl

Jinbe's unfrozen bounty was 400m. Hancock and Croc's are way above that lol

L

Status
Not open for further replies.