Status
Not open for further replies.
@Paperchampion23 you're an analytical fella
What do you make of this Yamato flashback of her talking about staying in Wano?
What does it mean for Barrel in your opinion?
:risitavirus:
Lmao, not sure. It's possible Oda is waiting for a full crew chapter to the next island to just let Carrot show up out of the barrel.

Yamato getting relevancy even after Wano however does paint a similar parallel to Jinbe imo, where he denied Luffy for prior obligations. I assume the flashback will give a better reason as to why Yamato decided to stay. I still think Yamato maaaaay tag along once Pluton is unleashed, basically for Laugh Tale and the endgame. Carrot....depends on the next chapter or two.

Lmao, not sure. It's possible Oda is waiting for a full crew chapter to the next island to just let Carrot show up out of the barrel.

Yamato getting relevancy even after Wano however does paint a similar parallel to Jinbe imo, where he denied Luffy for prior obligations. I assume the flashback will give a better reason as to why Yamato decided to stay. I still think Yamato maaaaay tag along once Pluton is unleashed, basically for Laugh Tale and the endgame. Carrot....depends on the next chapter or two.
Nerd

Yes, Buggy getting dragged to Marineford when Whitebeard, his entire crew, multiple Shichibukai and top Revolutionaries are already attacking,

Is clearly the same thing as Ryokugyu charging headfirst to solo an alliance that defeated the two strongest Yonko. Lol

And why are you being dishonest, you know Momo was about to die. Lol
Man, it's 6 am in my country, don't make me brain dead
Let's declare the result equal this time:myman:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

I see, could be a way to set Yamato up down the line for some Law type team-up and action
And if Barrel joins then I would not be against it at all
It would be a bit of a waste to not use Yamato after Wano
:pepemwai:

So what did BB achieve yo get 3.99 billion bounty ?? Did sonething happen in between reverie and wano event .

Imo luffy's bounty is too low after defeating kaido.
I think it's from this event, just past tense. Depends on when this event happened. If not in the past, then something else must have happened.

It seemed like this was his goal all along. He read news about Shichibukai being abolished, so he decided to go after her power while the Marines were doing the same. Realistically, it was either hers or Kuma's, since Weevil and Mihawk do not have DFs, Doflamingo is in prison, and Buggy's is useless lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.