Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
ehhh well Cas confesses right before he dies and honestly it’s a bury your gays situation. After all the stuff happens and Jack rules heaven he’s only name dropped but he doesn’t show up on screen :lusalty:

It’s because the pandemic was at full force when they were filming the end but I’m still mad at the show’s ending
It's definitely a show that did not need 15 seasons
5 or 6 would've been fine
At most 10 if you wanted to explore all that lore

Because rather than accomplishing his stated goal, he simply got captured. I find that underwhelming as I hoped he'd capture Hancock, instead she's out here showing off before the conflicts resolved. Apologies if it sounds like I'm bashing Coby but if you still don't get why I'm saying this is underwhelming, I don't know what to say. Getting captured is underwhelming to me when compared to not being captured and taking in an ex-Warlord. Sword is still there so he could end up carrying out some work in his own way and maybe he did one or two things this chapter but as someone who believed he'd beat Hancock, I'm underwhelmed with this reveal in regards to Coby. Sorry if I'm not being articulate enough.

damn, sorry man

Why are Hancock wankers acting like her low diffing two fighters who are a bit stronger than F6 is supposed to be impressive?
Devon is like a confirmed Robin fight and I dont think Vasco Shot is fighting any of Zoro or Sanji or Jinbe....
lol she could even be nami’s fight vasco and devon aren’t impressive at all probably topi roppo of the black beard pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.