Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1059 Captain Koby’s Case

Coby chapter......

-New Pacifista model is call Seraphim, they are (big)children with white hair, brown skin and black wings

So basically, baby Lunarians?

-Blackbeard attacked Amazon Lily amidst the Marine Invasion, he wants Hancock’s power. His new bounty is 3.996 billion

Teach is back and his bounty is almost 4 bil?:zehaha:

And he choose Hancock of all people. Which means that Teach acknowledge Hancock as one of the strongest.:araboss:

-Hancock turned most of the invaders(including Devon and Vasco) into stone. Her new bounty is 1.659 billion

My babe Hancock not only fighting both BBP and the Marines, she negged two Titanic Captains with ease. And wasn't Devon supposed to be immune to Hancock's beauty and kill her?

Me and Hancock bros and gals are eating good right now.

-Rayleigh halted the conflict

Ray pulled a Shanks up in here.

-Koby is abducted by Blackbeard pirates

Kinda see that coming yet at the same time not. The chapter should be renamed to "Pirate Empress Boa Hancock" instead.

Will ask again how is it underwhelming for coby being capture by a person moreeeee powerful than luffy?
Because rather than accomplishing his stated goal, he simply got captured. I find that underwhelming as I hoped he'd capture Hancock, instead she's out here showing off before the conflicts resolved. Apologies if it sounds like I'm bashing Coby but if you still don't get why I'm saying this is underwhelming, I don't know what to say. Getting captured is underwhelming to me when compared to not being captured and taking in an ex-Warlord. Sword is still there so he could end up carrying out some work in his own way and maybe he did one or two things this chapter but as someone who believed he'd beat Hancock, I'm underwhelmed with this reveal in regards to Coby. Sorry if I'm not being articulate enough.

Again the capturing Luffy bit makes zero sense since boa is closer since was with him watching over him in those 2 years
you mean capturing coby makes zero sense and aokiji is with him 2 years. You said it like that right?.

so, Aokiji never has any contact with marines for two years till he saved smoker. Even though BB guess Aokiji is rat from marines,he's not completely sure bcz to aokiji lost a leg during the battle. Even marines wants him to go undercover ,there is no need to get lose a leg like that. Also Aokiji might have said he will fight against pirates but not marines as since it is his moral code related thing or he might have destroyed some marine ships already.

or he might use coby and make devon turn into coby and inflitrate somewhere just to kill someone like garp, or sengoku (i think he is the one who has death flag since he didn't show much of hisdf ability) to get his df ability.

or he might go after vegapunk?. Oda has tons of ways to make it crazier than ever.

This will only possible if he captured coby. If coby is outside then the marines will definetly have the news about him and devon cannot make any assassination kind of thing.

Also you forgot coby. the hero of the rocky port incident. Marines have good opinion on him and that is why it is perfect guy to infliltrate to make assassination to get strong df.

It's not. Ace by himself pushed back the bb pirates to where bb was like yal stay out of this.

Boa on the other hand turned two of thethe weakest members into stone. It's ok. But it ain't as hype as you gents make it out to be
Bro that's pre skip BB pirates against a Logia ace.... And that too only 4 commanders and BB.
Here it's BB+ like 5-7 commanders probably. And she low diffed 2 of them, before getting beaten by BB just like ace did.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I haven't watched after like season 13 or something lol. I heard Cas and Dean became a thing? :catlewd:
ehhh well Cas confesses right before he dies and honestly it’s a bury your gays situation. After all the stuff happens and Jack rules heaven he’s only name dropped but he doesn’t show up on screen :lusalty:

It’s because the pandemic was at full force when they were filming the end but I’m still mad at the show’s ending

Status
Not open for further replies.