Status
Not open for further replies.
Plot twist, the flashback is the confirmation Ace clapped Yamatos cheeks and shes pregnant with his child (Oni pregnancies are very different and take a lot longer, humour me) and Rogers bloodline will live on after all.

Kaido also becoming a grandad but he wont be alive to see it just like Roger too and thus he cant threaten the safety of his grandchild either.

Since Ace is ironically dead too, at least he can live on through his child here too lol.

All jokes aside, I kinda wish this would be true, that he would secretly have a child out there like his father did with him ofc. Would be really sweet if it was Yamato too given their relationship, especially with how the anime depicted it too! (And thus the hentai memes that unironically came after it too! Yes I know that phrasing there is awkward too LMAO!)

Tama could become an older sister to this child too then! Toko even as well! Meanwhile Momo is working out how to explain to his new newphew/niece on how their uncle is 28 but 8 years old at the same time lmfao. (Wait my brain just hiccuped and assumed Momo was Yamatos brother somehow LMAO! I even typed Hiyori just then with this correction ironically!)

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
I would love it if roger's blood lived on

G

Gorosei Informer

That's actually really wholesome. I like this :blush:
Tyvm! After Ace died, I kept hoping desperately he would have a child out there somewhere and this wouldnt be the end of his bloodline. Its bad enough he died ofc but this is so fucked up...

Roger and Rouge would have made great grandparents too I'm sure...

It's so sad lol.

Ironically I'm listening to Distant Dreamer as I type this, this is very distant dreaming after all!

:vistalaugh::rolaugh::risitameh::ace::laughmoji::mrgo:

Not being defensive.

He didn't lose to boa

A yonko knows him and deems him important.

I am on cloud 9 right now
No he is not ,atmost BB will use him to rat aokiji out since he may knew about sword in marine organization.I think it will only serve as reuniting with luffy. Nothing more than that. I doubt BB will make him fight with anyone even if coby is strong.I really doubt.

G

Gorosei Informer

All that time waste on WG where i could be losing weight right now :risitasad:
Why lose weight when you can lose your sanity and intelligence here?

I mean uh...

His palms are sweaty, theories weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, Big Mom's spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgettin'
What he wrote down, the whole forum goes so loud
He opens his mouth, but the sources won't come out
He's chokin', how, everybody's jokin' now
The clocks run out, times up, over, blaow
Snap back to reality, ope there goes gravity
Ope, there goes Carrot, he choked
He's so mad, but he won't give up that easy? No
He won't have it, he knows his whole back's to these copes
It don't matter, he's dope, he knows that, but he's broke
He's so stagnant, he knows, when he goes back to the waiting room, that's when it's
Back to the cap again, yo, this whole act 3 tragedy
Better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him

You better lose yourself in the memes, the trolling
You own it, you better never let it unsheathe
You only get one panel, do not miss your chance to seethe
This offscreen comes once in a chapter

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.