Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean yes in hindsight now it's obvious considering what he was reading, but it was fun speculating lol.

I thought it was pluton until that was shown to be in Wano, however now it leaves an even bigger question on who is actually taking Pluton
l always thought he was going for Shichibukai Devil Fruits didn't think of Boa but Weevil though.. lt made the most sense as '' if the Marines aren't taking it we will '' or something..

The Strawhats might just go back to Wano after Laughtale and traveling around Grandline again..
Probably another timeskip too before the final war..

G

Gorosei Informer

It's real.

He remembered the marketing strategy character, BUT WHERE'S CARROT? :parkcry:
Plot twist, the flashback is the confirmation Ace clapped Yamatos cheeks and shes pregnant with his child (Oni pregnancies are very different and take a lot longer, humour me) and Rogers bloodline will live on after all.

Kaido also becoming a grandad but he wont be alive to see it just like Roger too and thus he cant threaten the safety of his grandchild either.

Since Ace is ironically dead too, at least he can live on through his child here too lol.

All jokes aside, I kinda wish this would be true, that he would secretly have a child out there like his father did with him ofc. Would be really sweet if it was Yamato too given their relationship, especially with how the anime depicted it too! (And thus the hentai memes that unironically came after it too! Yes I know that phrasing there is awkward too LMAO!)

Tama could become an older sister to this child too then! Toko even as well! Meanwhile Momo is working out how to explain to his new newphew/niece on how their uncle is 28 but 8 years old at the same time lmfao. (Wait my brain just hiccuped and assumed Momo was Yamatos brother somehow LMAO! I even typed Hiyori just then with this correction ironically!)

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Plot twist, the flashback is the confirmation Ace clapped Yamatos cheeks and shes pregnant with his child (Oni pregnancies are very different and take a lot longer, humour me) and Rogers bloodline will live on after all.

Kaido also becoming a grandad but he wont be alive to see it just like Roger too and thus he cant threaten the safety of his grandchild either.

Since Ace is ironically dead too, at least he can live on through his child here too lol.

All jokes aside, I kinda wish this would be true, that he would secretly have a child out there like his father did with him ofc. Would be really sweet if it was Yamato too given their relationship, especially with how the anime depicted it too! (And thus the hentai memes that unironically came after it too! Yes I know that phrasing there is awkward too LMAO!)

Tama could become an older sister to this child too then! Toko even as well! Meanwhile Momo is working out how to explain to his new newphew/niece on how their uncle is 28 but 8 years old at the same time lmfao. (Wait my brain just hiccuped and assumed Momo was Yamatos brother somehow LMAO! I even typed Hiyori just then with this correction ironically!)

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
That's actually really wholesome. I like this :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.