Status
Not open for further replies.
Doffy is pathetic compared to most of the other Warlords tbh. Watch Croc, Hancock, Kuma, Prime Moria, and eventually Jinbe be low top tier, with Weevil and Mihawk even higher

Man was so trash that he was a pirate for 10+ years and didn’t get an invite until he blackmailed the WG into giving him the spot because of his insider knowledge. Luffy + Law only got a combined 1B bounty after beating him, and that’s not even factoring their other actions, such as Law betraying the WG, that could have also influenced their bounties.

I bet the bounties accurately reflect the Warlord rankings

Teach: 4B
Mihawk: 3.5B
Law: 3B
Weevil: over 2B
Croc: 1.95B
Hancock: 1.66B
Kuma: ~ 1.5B
Jinbe: 1.1B
Doflamingo: ~1B
Somebodies needs to edit that page where Doflamingo is saying Moria is too weak to be a Warlord. Paste Doffy's face on Moria and Hancock on Doffy.

Teach's first bounty was when he became Yonko he did all the shit in Impel Down and Marine Ford got a fleet and he was worth nearly half as much as Mihawk.

That's the accurate portrayal of gap between Teach and Mihawk. Mihawk mid diffs him at worst @Shiroyru
Here is my Mihawk vs Yonko rankings and I am being 100% honest here

Mihawk low diffs Big Mom by feats. Mid diffs by Portrayal
Mid diffs Teach and Luffy
High diffs Kaido
Extreme diffs Shanks (or maybe high most likely)
Extreme diff either way with Prime Whitebeard.

Luffy might be low diff too but idk.
:okay:

Sanji vs Avalo Pizarro even further reinforced if the latter's a pervert. :stealthblack:

My lying eyes read Avalo, luckily I was just Vasco. We good, I'd prefer no goofy moments yet from Avalo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.