Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
Act 4 despite the SHs leaving Wano?

:risitameh::seriously:

I still think Yamato will find Pluton and release it, piloting it herself or something. Maybe hand delivers it to the SHs and says shes joining finally lol.

But then again Franky has the blueprints for Pluton so its more likely someone else will get Pluton like BB especially.
Blackbeard has to attack Wano in order to get its Road Ponyglyph, if he wants to reach Laugh Tale first.

Yamato is the Guardian Deity of Wano. Yamato will defend Wano from the Blackbeard Pirates/Marines. I should solidify my theories after this chapter... long story short, Blackbeard can hit up Whole Cake, Zou, and Wano to get three of the Road Ponyglyphs he needs, Pluton, and Sukiyaki, a translator. Yamato will join after the Straw Hats return to defend Wano.

Blackbeard is about to hit up Sphinx to steal Ace and Whitebeard's corpses first, though. Moria caused a lot of trouble, giving one of the most evil men in the world the ability to use the dead as his soldiers.

All the people who were saying oh what's Blackbeard going to do..

- He's going for Pluton!..
- He's going to crash the Reverie!..
- He's invading WCl!..
- He's going to Wano!..

Obvious answer was hunting for ex Shichibukai Devil Fruits..:seriously:
I mean yes in hindsight now it's obvious considering what he was reading, but it was fun speculating lol.

I thought it was pluton until that was shown to be in Wano, however now it leaves an even bigger question on who is actually taking Pluton

Teach's first bounty was when he became Yonko he did all the shit in Impel Down and Marine Ford got a fleet and he was worth nearly half as much as Mihawk.

That's the accurate portrayal of gap between Teach and Mihawk. Mihawk mid diffs him at worst @Shiroyru
Here is my Mihawk vs Yonko rankings and I am being 100% honest here

Mihawk low diffs Big Mom by feats. Mid diffs by Portrayal
Mid diffs Teach and Luffy
High diffs Kaido
Extreme diffs Shanks (or maybe high most likely)
Extreme diff either way with Prime Whitebeard.

Luffy might be low diff too but idk.

G

Gorosei Informer

Shanks is actually the god of death and Zaraki's bro:endthis:
Grim Reaper Shanks!? Move over Doc Q and Brook! Was Shanks that Grim Reaper that Zoro saw? Lmao.

Shinigami Shanks would legit be so good. Bleach loves characters with missing/losing arms too!

OH wait, Zaraki literally won a fight by switching to two hands to fight rather than just using one, oh the IRONY LMAO!

I was thinking of how Shunsui reminds me me of Shanks earlier too lol.

Speaking of Shanks btw...

:endthis::mrgo::zosmug:

:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.